MIND YOUR BUSINESS BECOMES BRITNEY'S HIGHEST DEBUT ON ITUNES WORLDWIDE CHART!

3 hours ago, doomphantom1 said:

Why don't you read the message thread?  I was referring to the song being released in other countries and not being released here.  I also compared it to how T. Swift releases her albums/songs, all at the same time around the world.

nobody cares about Taylor swift. she is so basic, Britney is way ahead of her.

btw, is not Britney's faults the release of the single.

2 minutes ago, lucho pedres said:

T. Swift's music and personality may be basic but she's pumping money into the US economy.

Again, please read the thread to gain some kind of understanding before commenting.  Two other people have already said that before you inserted yourself into that conversation.  I responded by saying Will.i.am's team should've done a better job with coordinating the release.

Go Away Do Not Want GIF

3 minutes ago, doomphantom1 said:

T. Swift's music and personality may be basic but she's pumping money into the US economy.

Again, please read the thread to gain some kind of understanding before commenting.  Two other people have already said that before you inserted yourself into that conversation.  I responded by saying Will.i.am's team should've done a better job with coordinating the release.

nobody cares about her in this forum, stawwpp

.Go Away Do Not Want GIF

• Love 2
2 minutes ago, lucho pedres said:

i don't care, bye.

this is Britneys forum.

:begone_tiffany_miss_ny_new_york_ms_door_there_leave_bye_goodbye:

Let me be very clear, you inserted yourself into another conversation, didn't read the threads to understand what I was saying, and now you're trying to make it look I'm in the wrong?  Do you have basic reading comprehension skills?

Jake Gyllenhaal Snl GIF by Saturday Night Live

8 hours ago, lucho pedres said:

So I guess Thats why her tour is shaping up to be the highest grossing solo tour ever, and she’s easily the highest selling and most successful artist of the 2010s and probably this whole decade too. I guess it’s because no one cares about her and she’s irrelevant lmao. 

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block