If Britney chooses to release more music, should she work with Latin/Spanish artists such as Rauw Alejandro, Anitta, KAROL G, Maluma, and/or Rosalia instead?

3 minutes ago, PokemonSpears said:

I mean, Thalia of course, but I say no to all of the options in the title

I think she should work with actual singers.

Who do you have in mind?

I feel like no one actually "sings"a la Mariah/Whitney/Celine/Toni these days in popular music :kidcries_crying_sad_tearing_up_sobbing:

Edited by Joshyworld
23 minutes ago, Joshyworld said:

Who do you have in mind?

I feel like no one actually "sings"a la Mariah/Whitney/Celine/Toni these days in popular music :kidcries_crying_sad_tearing_up_sobbing:

well, in what's popular right now, of course there aren't any true singers right now, especially not your beloved Peso Pluma and Grupo Firme :billiebarf_ew_gross_disgusting_throw_up_vomit_green_eilish:

But there are many singers with a prestigious career that have the potential of creating a great song at least, even if it doesn't slay the charts. For example, when Christina Aguilera collaborated with Alejandro Fernández, he was way past his prime, but he's a renowned singer, and they came up with something great.

Danna Paola is a great singer when she wants to, but she's opted for making trashy kind of music, aiming to reggaeton and that kind of thing, though XT4S1S was a fun bop

Belinda is a great singer too, but ever since she went without a record label (which is more than a decade ago), all of her singles have been mostly collaborations and is always a hit or miss.

Older singers, there's Thalia, María José, Gloria Trevi, Paty Cantú, Shakira herself. Or Ha-Ash. She could even work with some male songwriters / groups like Camila, Kalimba, Sin Bandera, Aleks Syntek, Juanes, Cristian Castro, Benny, Carlos Rivera (I don't like him but he's quite popular with women).

If she wants to try something more Mexican regional, then there's Angela Aguilar (Christina already collaborated with Nodal).

Or she could go solo and try recording a full song in Spanish but one with that classic pop vibe, written by Coti or the guys from La Oreja de Van Gogh.

I mean, my absolute dream would be if she collaborated with the likes of Fey, OV7, JNS, etc, but in the current music scene that would flop harder than anything, but it would be a pop masterpiece for sure.

• Love 1
  • 8 months later...

Yawn! 
I think Rosa is Dustbin’s side piece.

Britney should collab with artists from Gaza and Ukraine.  Spread Love and Lift people up. Have survivors from the music festival in the video. Throw a big show at Coachella with a new line of Coach purses that the proceed  go to food water and aide 💖

• Haha 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block