If Britney chooses to release more music, should she work with Latin/Spanish artists such as Rauw Alejandro, Anitta, KAROL G, Maluma, and/or Rosalia instead?

9 minutes ago, Toxic.Latin said:

No, Xtinct already tried that and failed. We do not want that mess in Britney's career. 

image0.gif?width=451&height=236

How exactly is being a 10 time Latin Grammy nominee and 2 time award-winner a failure?

Also, Pero Me Acuerdo De Ti was a pretty big success and Mi Reflejo was certified 6× Platinum and sold 2 million worldwide which are incredible numbers for an American artist.

Stop being such a toxic Latin, no one is even asking for a full-length album but rather the desire for her to work with a Latin artist on a song or two over someone outdated like will.u.stop.

spacer.png

Edited by Joshyworld
3 minutes ago, Joshyworld said:

How exactly is being a 10 time Latin Grammy nominee and 2 time award-winner a failure?

Also, Pero Me Acuerdo De Ti was a pretty big success and Mi Reflejo was certified 6× Platinum selling 2 million worldwide which are incredible numbers for an American artist.

Stop being such a toxic Latin, no one is asking for an album but rather the desire for her to work with a Latin artist over someone outdated like will.irrelevant.

spacer.png

i am not talking about her first spanish record which was a cute era, i am talking about commercial success.

she featured a HUGE latin artist and got 3 MILLION VIEWS in total

MESSSSSSSSSSS

1 minute ago, Toxic.Latin said:

i am not talking about her first spanish record which was a cute era, i am talking about commercial success.

MESSSSSSSSSSS

Not you thinking a song is redeemable or only considered valuable based on commercial success

spacer.png

Also, Britney is a bigger name so by nature she’ll tend to receive more streams 

spacer.png

Also, what a serve :yesplease_yas_agree_preach: SO much better than the disposable Mind Your Beeswax. Thank you for the link 

spacer.png

7 minutes ago, Machu Linea said:

uummmm Rosalia is not Latin, she's from Spain. 

Not another time this... Spain is a Latin-Europan country, the original Latin.
Also Billboard and the Grammys receive singers from Spain, Portugal or Italy as Latin.

14 minutes ago, Toxic.Latin said:

MESSSSSSSSSSS

But was even a bigger era than Britney Jean and Glory.

• Love 1
29 minutes ago, Machu Linea said:

uummmm Rosalia is not Latin, she's from Spain. 

yeah I pointed the same but no wonder it causes confusion since she sings in Spanish.

However, she became super famous by her flamenco inspired music which is totally not Latin (when compared to some collabs she has with Latin artists..)

6 minutes ago, Daredevil said:

yeah I pointed the same but no wonder it causes confusion since she sings in Spanish.

However, she became super famous by her flamenco inspired music which is totally not Latin (when compared to some collabs she has with Latin artists..)

I edited the title anyway

But like someone said, Spain is a Latin-European country and the Academy recognizes it as a Latin market 

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block