Raise your hand if you wanna hear the HQ full version..

Umm is it too late to change my mind? 

fawk it, I changed my mind..

I just heard the full HQ version of the song high and after 5 listens I think I’m actually starting to get IT. Once the chorus gets stuck in your ear, you will see what I mean. Maybe I judged too soon?

Edit:

took the link down, but DM me if you wanna hear it. Only cuz I think it’s only fair we all get to hear it at the same time!

credit goes to @agentprovocate1  thank you!!

Edited by Emil87
  • Love 2
  • Haha 3
  • Like 2
2 hours ago, Emil87 said:

Umm is it too late to change my mind? 

fawk it, I changed my mind..

I just heard the full HQ version of the song high and after 5 listens I think I’m actually starting to get IT. Once the chorus gets stuck in your ear, you will see what I mean. Maybe I judged too soon?

Full version because I think it’s only fair we all get to hear it at the same time..(even if this gets taken down)

full credit goes to i@agentprovocate1  thank you!!

Skäms Emil!

Edited by eddieeddie
  • Haha 2
1 hour ago, Neydelinska Spearsi said:

Keep in mind good sis rejected Padam Padam over this abomination I can't even understand because it's robotized Japanese wannabe!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Miss Minnie Little Women Atlanta GIF - Miss Minnie Little ...

Britney also rejected "Telephone". She has her own reasons and feelings towards music, we should trust that, it's not like she got where she is just out of pure luck, da f@k? :wyd_wtf_meme_hand_umm_wth_what_the_hell:

Also, Padam Padam works amazing for Kylie, just like Telephone was great for Gaga.

• Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block