2 hours ago, G-unit said:

Hmmm so Britney didn’t co-write it.  Wonder why it was registered with her as co-writer.

@G-unit Britney did co-author and co-compose the song. It’s not the first time an automated YouTube upload omits her a co-writer.

For instance, she co-wrote ‘Hold on Tight’ and ‘Brightest Morning Star’. 

From ASCAP (official songwriting registration):

Same thing with ‘Mind Your Business’. The official songwriting registration information + credits appearing on Spotify take precedence.
Edited by Arckangel
  • Love 1

I wouldn't call her a 'LIAR' just because she previously recorded some bg vocals for the song and ended up not being included.

I'd rather say she wasn't informed since they didn't use her vocals to start with.

And in fact I even think it may be better if there were some BG vocals from myah or whatever since some parts seem awkward with solo Britney vocals.

And I really hope none of you guys send hate dms to her.

• Love 1
2 hours ago, MarkDau said:

Personally, I think her answer was ambiguous + I think she understands how inserting herself in this case is messy. Her doing background vocals 10yrs ago wouldn't be relevant to mention when a fan was asking about her involvement in the current iteration of the song. That's my two cents! 

I actually just checked. She posted the teaser and a fan asked "OMG so you did BG vocals on it?" and she said "Yes." So, she either spoke on a project she hasn't been involved in recently or lied. Either way, she knows how the fan base feels about her involvement. Makes me think she's very desperate for attention.

@MarkDau, @easy Just because Myah Marie wasn’t credited doesn’t mean she’s not on it. On ‘Britney Jean’, Myah Marie was only credited in the album liner notes for background vocals on ‘Work *****’, ‘Tik Tik Boom’, ‘Til It’s Gone’, ‘Chillin’ With You’ and ‘Now That I Found You’:

https://abload.de/img/114mr59.jpg

https://abload.de/img/12ulrzu.jpg

Myah was not credited for background vocals on ‘Alien’, ‘Body Ache’, ‘Don’t Cry’, ‘Hold on Tight’, ‘It Should Be Easy’ and ‘Brightest Morning Star’, but she confirmed to be on all these songs as a background vocalist (on her SoundBetter profile and on one of her own playlists, ‘$ongz I’ve Done’). Besides, many believe her to be lead or co-lead vocalist on most of these songs.

As for ‘Passenger’, she’s not credited in the liner notes neither, but she’s believed by many to be on that song as co-lead vocalist.

Also, Advocate for Britney’s just posted this in their stories:

jII3zwPe_o.jpg
Edited by Arckangel
  • Haha 2
23 minutes ago, Arckangel said:

@MarkDau, @easy Just because Myah Marie wasn’t credited doesn’t mean she’s not on it. On ‘Britney Jean’, Myah Marie was only credited in the album liner notes for background vocals on ‘Work *****’, ‘Tik Tik Boom’, ‘Til It’s Gone’, ‘Chillin’ With You’ and ‘Now That I Found You’:

Myah was not credited for background vocals on ‘Alien’, ‘Body Ache’, ‘Don’t Cry’, ‘Hold on Tight’, ‘It Should Be Easy’ and ‘Brightest Morning Star’, but she confirmed to be on all these songs as a background vocalist (on her SoundBetter profile and on one of her own playlists, ‘$ongz I’ve Done’). Besides, many believe her to be lead or co-lead vocalist on most of these songs.

As for ‘Passenger’, she’s not credited in the liner notes neither, but she’s believed by many to be on that song as co-lead vocalist.

jII3zwPe_o.jpg

Advocate for Britney is a banon account, so I'll pass on their bull****. 

as for the rest, it doesn't matter to me whether Myah is on the song or not. Her vocal, if used, isn't as noticeable as it was with Britney Jean. She's in the background where she belongs. 

• Love 1
  • Like 1
1 hour ago, Arckangel said:

jII3zwPe_o.jpg

Idk how she can be in background vocals that aren't there. Further conspiracy is just a good use for Occam's razor. I really don't think it's Myah and AI. Lol. My point really was just Myah inserting herself to stir up drama and questioning that.

Idk y’all. The tone is distinctly Britney. Myah does a solid impression but she is not perfect. 

It’s hard to tell if Britney re-recorded the song or not. But if she didn’t and these are old vocals, this might provide some insight on why the used a lot of myahs vocals for the main vocals (not that I think it’s right). IMO Britney’s voice sounds really weak and VERY thin throughout the track. Some parts it’s hard to hear her cus her voice gets drowned out a bit by the instrumental. She sounds kinda untrained? It’s weird. Her voice sounded very full and better on Glory + even Hold Me Closer. I think this is an old recording. It’s possible she didn’t get much session time with Britney Jean so she wasn’t in the studio for all the songs very long. Britney is known for her quick sessions after all 

4 hours ago, MarkDau said:

Personally, I think her answer was ambiguous + I think she understands how inserting herself in this case is messy. Her doing background vocals 10yrs ago wouldn't be relevant to mention when a fan was asking about her involvement in the current iteration of the song. That's my two cents! 

I actually just checked. She posted the teaser and a fan asked "OMG so you did BG vocals on it?" and she said "Yes." So, she either spoke on a project she hasn't been involved in recently or lied. Either way, she knows how the fan base feels about her involvement. Makes me think she's very desperate for attention.

She just said "yes"... If anything, she's a troll because she didn't clarify "...ten years ago, not sure if my vocals are still used in the final version". But fans don't read, and in the end they decide to believe whatever they want.

40 minutes ago, bitbitboi said:

She just said "yes"... If anything, she's a troll because she didn't clarify "...ten years ago, not sure if my vocals are still used in the final version". But fans don't read, and in the end they decide to believe whatever they want.

I read what she said, which was "yes." Lol. She knows what she was implying, she is very aware of how Britney fans feel about her. Let's not be obtuse.

1 hour ago, studlygeorge said:

Idk y’all. The tone is distinctly Britney. Myah does a solid impression but she is not perfect. 

It’s hard to tell if Britney re-recorded the song or not. But if she didn’t and these are old vocals, this might provide some insight on why the used a lot of myahs vocals for the main vocals (not that I think it’s right). IMO Britney’s voice sounds really weak and VERY thin throughout the track. Some parts it’s hard to hear her cus her voice gets drowned out a bit by the instrumental. She sounds kinda untrained? It’s weird. Her voice sounded very full and better on Glory + even Hold Me Closer. I think this is an old recording. It’s possible she didn’t get much session time with Britney Jean so she wasn’t in the studio for all the songs very long. Britney is known for her quick sessions after all 

it’s most likely Britney scratch vocals and myah vocals processed with AI. You’re comparing songs released 10 years ago with a song released in the renaissance of AI. It’s gonna be harder to detect but these are not all Britney vocals to anyone with a decent ear. HMC was clearly all Britney.

I’m starting to wonder if this is even the same song she was referring to in the Q&A.  In that she said it was about “business, like get out my business” or something like that.  Manjobi doesn’t say “get out my business”…and with Britney as a co-writer, I could see her troll self writing the whole “where she at, where she go” stuff based on everyone’s current obsession with her possibly being locked away in a dark room in her house.  :ricackle_rihanna_laugh_lol_haha_lmao_hehe: The more I listen to the song, the more I’m starting to think she did this song purposefully to make fun of people :makeup_kylie_jenner_makeup_brush_lol_laugh_haha_hehe_lmao:

Edited by G-unit
  • Love 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block