2 minutes ago, DaddyNotaFool said:

The vocals of Britney and Myah were combined into one track. The second and third verse is clearly Myah.

I don't think so. Even if that was true, she lied about recording BG vocals. But I'm pretty sure it's all Britney. 

• Like 4
Just now, easy said:

Myah might have thought they would use her vocals from the demo. She is NOT credited on the song! Proof it's new and not just an unreleased BJ remake.

I didn't think so! Wonder why she would speak on it at all without knowing? Kinda shady bc she knows what she was doing by chiming in! 

• Love 2
  • Like 1

Listen, I'm the first one on here to drag Myah, but she never said she had credited background vocals on this? She just said that she recorded background vocals for the demo back in 2013. What they did with that recording up to now she wouldn't be able to know because her job ended 10 years ago when she left that recording booth. We even think Britney made final changes up to the last minute (hence the change of release date maybe; she did the same with Hold Me Closer). So don't drag her unnecessarily... We have the whole Babilonia Jukebox for that.

• Love 2
  • Like 2
1 hour ago, bitbitboi said:

Listen, I'm the first one on here to drag Myah, but she never said she had credited background vocals on this? She just said that she recorded background vocals for the demo back in 2013. What they did with that recording up to now she wouldn't be able to know because her job ended 10 years ago when she left that recording booth. We even think Britney made final changes up to the last minute (hence the change of release date maybe; she did the same with Hold Me Closer). So don't drag her unnecessarily... We have the whole Babilonia Jukebox for that.

Personally, I think her answer was ambiguous + I think she understands how inserting herself in this case is messy. Her doing background vocals 10yrs ago wouldn't be relevant to mention when a fan was asking about her involvement in the current iteration of the song. That's my two cents! 

I actually just checked. She posted the teaser and a fan asked "OMG so you did BG vocals on it?" and she said "Yes." So, she either spoke on a project she hasn't been involved in recently or lied. Either way, she knows how the fan base feels about her involvement. Makes me think she's very desperate for attention.

Edited by MarkDau
  • Love 1
  • Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block