What do you think about Britney and will.i.am's new collab "Mind Your Business?"

Britney and will.i.am's new song ''Mind Your Business''   

1,129 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

5 hours ago, Fabioxhilo said:

Not in dolby version? Why?

Likely because it was a quick cash grab from will.i.am, not a masterpiece comeback single. I wouldn't be surprised if will.i.am saved it in 2013 as a 128kbps mp3 and found the USB key with the song after years, and was like "eh, good enough". 

Though I see on Qobuz's store that it is available in hi-res audio.

:pieceofwhat_britney_awkward:

6 hours ago, SlayOut said:

Everyone who voted “Terrible” in the poll is getting a ban! Thanks for playing!

giphy.gif?cid=2154d3d751904f8cc322ad80d4

:queenflopga_walk_sass_pink:

Please do not ban me, I finally found my login details after like 2 years. :umomg_britney_shocked_wow_omg_surprised_eyes_wide:

(anyway, I voted "I don't know what to think", which is still true after listening to it like 10 times)

:queenflopga_walk_sass_pink:

Edited by IUSM
  • Haha 2
8 hours ago, Derrick said:

Britney has never sounded robotic. Since when was that ever her sound? 

Are you stupid? Read my message. I said will I am always sounds electronic and this song is basically his ice and produced by him… so naturally he altered her voice to match his.

5 hours ago, la_land said:

this over Glory? britney spears jesus GIF

Half of Glory.  It's better than:

Invitation, Do You Wanna Come Over?, Just Love Me (never understood the love for this snooze fest), Just Like Me, What You Need.  I like it better than Mood Ring too, I never understood why people are so into that song.  Yes, she's singing soulfully on it, but it's a dull song.

7 minutes ago, IRunAway said:

Invitation, Do You Wanna Come Over?, Just Love Me (never understood the love for this snooze fest), Just Like Me, What You Need.  I like it better than Mood Ring too, I never understood why people are so into that song.  Yes, she's singing soulfully on it, but it's a dull song.

Judging GIFs | Tenor

• Love 2
  • Haha 3
15 minutes ago, IRunAway said:

How dare you criticize Just Slay Me (both songs) or Man on the Moon lol 

Khloe Kardashian GIF

• Love 3
1 hour ago, ToxicJAM said:

Are you stupid? Read my message. I said will I am always sounds electronic and this song is basically his ice and produced by him… so naturally he altered her voice to match his.

I asked a question about HER sound. Why do I care about his sound? He’s already established his… what does your comment even have to do with my question? Why even reply? Don’t be a **** head about it Jesus.

23 minutes ago, Derrick said:

I asked a question about HER sound. Why do I care about his sound? He’s already established his… what does your comment even have to do with my question? Why even reply? Don’t be a **** head about it Jesus.

Your “question” makes no sense. Period.

47 minutes ago, ToxicJAM said:

Your “question” makes no sense. Period.

Me asking "What is Britney's sound?" doesn't make sense to you but you gave a clear answer for Will I am? Ok lol

I will do us both a favor and block you from seeing anymore of your negative rude comments. :typing_keyboard_computer:

Edited by Derrick

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.