What do you think about Britney and will.i.am's new collab "Mind Your Business?"

Britney and will.i.am's new song ''Mind Your Business''   

1,129 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

After listening to it a few times, it’s definitely catchy and it get stuck in your head but it sounds dated, and something is missing to make it a great song. Maybe more attitude in the vocals or a more modern production ?

90% of her discography is consisted of “fun” Pop songs, so it’s not the problem, it’s just not a good song to release as a single. A bonus track on a 2013 Britney Jean yes but that’s it.

I can see them wanting to recreate something fun like “Scream & Shout” but times are different it’s  2023 and like someone said earlier, nowadays you have artists thirsty as fuzk giving their all for their careers, and there are so many new releases on Spotify every week, it’s just not enough quality wise, the competition is strong.

But it’s not a big deal, it’s just a song, it’s not gonna be her most memorable or successful one, and that’s fine she just had a huge success with “Hold Me Closer”.

• Love 3

I dislike it but I'm not going to bash over and over like a dead horse like some of you are doing. It makes me sad to see that her instagram account has been deactivated. i hope its just britney being britney as she's done this before but deactivating the account around the release day of MYB makes me assume she read some of the negative comments on social media. People go overboard with their "constructive criticism" and then wonder why she's so secluded. I miss her IG already I hope she returns and posts another spinning video with random emojis as her caption.

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block