Official cover art for Britney and will.i.am's new single "Mind Your Business"

6 hours ago, SatisfactionOops said:

Wait ... there could be something going on here ... Britney in this cover is from a 2003 photoshoot ... the song is allegedly a 2013 demo ... and it's finally being shared with the world in 2023. A project encapsulating three decades! 

So in 2033 we’ll get the video!!!!

YASSS QUEEN!!! Can’t wait!!! :gobaby_cheering_yes_yas_wow_proud:

• Haha 6
8 hours ago, alleyesonme393 said:

I’m just really confused why she won’t take any new pictures for this or the book. Not one? Or at least they can use a Glory era photo? I knew team CON was into the gimmicky, zero effort money grabs but Britney was never that kind of artist. I mean, I guess I get to an extent she probably has a lot of anxiety over that kind of stuff these days…but she’s all over Instagram so idk? Brit would probably tell me to go **** myself if she read this 😂:yeahsure_britney_ftr_for_the_record_yeah_nod_yes_white:

I thought about this for awhile… 

I honestly think that it is her teeth. The new gaps that appeared. 

I don’t blame her, I hate the dentist too. 

• Haha 1
  • Like 2

you all need jobs like how can people have such visceral anger toward a single cover in the streaming age when most single covers don’t feature photos of the artists themselves AT ALL let *alone* a specific photo shoot done just for the single cover. This isn’t 2009 anymore, scroll through Todays Top Hits and see that single artworks are all half assed by literally everyone today. What is wrong with you all? And why is it ALWAYS Britney that is specifically always held to this standard that no other artist is held to and she’s the one that just was freed from a 13 year conservatorship that stripped her from her autonomy day in and day out? 

• Love 3
  • Haha 1
  • Like 4

I honesty don't think it's as bad as people claim it to be. :lostney_britney_what_confused_huh_who_looking_around_glory:
Do I love it? No. Could it be way better? Definitely... but the thing is - we were never gonna be totally pleased anyway. If it was just a typographic cover people would get mad at how simple it was, if it includes an old photo it's just as dramatic.

Britney has mentioned countless times she is not into diving in the business 100% yet this fandom seems to expect her to do exactly the opposite. We've been praying for her freedom, for new material, for her to release the book on her terms yet  this society is obsessed the idea she is unfit, she's still under control and that she doesn't put thought into her projects. Ungrateful brats. :fu_britney_flipping_off_finger_mad:

BRITNEY IS A FREE WOMAN! She deserves merit for whatever else she is putting out after that conservatorship. You're not obligated to appreciate or support but you're also not entitled to diminish herself. Touch grass :elton:

Spoiler

also, why are all of you acting brand new? she's used old pictures several times even on Pretty Girls 

• Love 3

I cannot deal...

A screencap of her insta dance vids would have been more acceptable than this.

And to those saying this is just a play on the AI theme, what AI THEME?? We only heard one lyric of the song, and his pic is normal, why can't hers?? You might as well just put a plain text cover. This is just really bad. I hope they change it by Friday. 

• Haha 1
  • Like 1
1 hour ago, Kevney said:

this is just a strawman argument and cringe. and i didn't like this either so... what's your point?

"I didn't like this either!" LMAO Am I talking to you? :xcuseme_mad_say_what_hmm_confused: You're not the center of the universe, sweetheart! :cackling_cackle_lol_what_unbelievable_disbelief_glasses_meme: I'm talking about people that aren't happy with anything! If this song wasn't even a thing, y'all would have complained on how she barely release music etc... Now that the song is getting released all I read about are cringe conspiracy theories on how she doesn't sing the track because it's either AI or Myah Marie LMAO how do y'all know all these infos? What's cringe here are the people that loves to complain, Britney clearly wants to do the bare minimum and this obviously doesn't sit right with y'all! But instead of trying to kill the vibe for everyone, just unstan because in case y'all didn't notice, this is what and who Britney is today, POINT. BLANK. PERIOD! And I'm done talking about this!!! :mcwave_mariah_Carey_kiss_bye_goodbye_wave:

• Love 1
  • Haha 1
7 hours ago, Lil-Jay said:

THIS

I think they're trolling us on purpose

It's too on the nose! Especially with what we have been hearing about the song and the supposed video. Also the title of the song :britdrown_britney_tears_crying_drown_ink_black: Why does she like playing with us?

Edited by PlatinumB
  • Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.