New Britney & Will.I.am collaboration mentioned again in recent Sun article

• Content Curators

The Sun mentioned the alleged new collaboration between Britney and Will again in their recent article about Britney’s memoir.

“…Britney is also planning to release new music with Black Eyed Peas rapper will.i.am later this month”. 

“Apart from appearing on Sir Elton John’s Tiny Dancer remix last year, Britney has not released any new material since 2020.”

lv-britney-spears-refused-to-reveal-bomb
WWW.THESUN.CO.UK

BRITNEY Spears has refused to reveal her book's bombshell content to her family - including her mother...

• Like 2
30 minutes ago, Jaiden said:

Wait.. its been 3 years since hold me closer ? Omg, I thought it was last year.

I guess Im not living. Times passes.

lol it says “Apart from appearing on Sir Elton John’s Tiny Dancer remix last year, Britney has not released any new material since 2020.”

Meaning apart from HMC last year she hasn't released anything since 2020 with Glory re-release and SITS.

3 hours ago, IoI said:

lol it says “Apart from appearing on Sir Elton John’s Tiny Dancer remix last year, Britney has not released any new material since 2020.”

Meaning apart from HMC last year she hasn't released anything since 2020 with Glory re-release and SITS.

Lol I read it too fast 

• Haha 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block