If Over to You Now is a bottom anthem, which one is the top one?

36 minutes ago, Neydelinska Spearsi said:

oh **** off, you are probably the main bottom kween in your area-yuh

New Neyde Thread! - Britney Spears - Universe // The Loyal Britney Spears  Fan forum with exclusive news, leaks, media and many more...

I wish , I only had a finger in there once and I slapped the guy so fast it was a reflux  :pika_pikachu_slap_fighting_hitting_mad: scratched my ******* an us from the inside it was the worst. I honestly don't know how bottoms do it.  Plus I'm such a hairy ****er and not bottom material at all. 

"Exit only bro"  :smokney_britney_smoke_cigarette_chaotic_2004_exhale_blow:

Edited by summer2summer
3 minutes ago, Henry. said:

Lonely for desperate bottoms that can't even get laid so they have to fantasize about Exhale tops like @Henry. (i.e., user @i sometimes sing live) :riri_rihanna_take_bow_wink_flirt_hand_white:

Spoiler

Ps girl I am literally GONE rn literally think I’m about to be ****ting and throwing up rn because I ate something I’m in my selena Gomez sick era

Edited by River Red
  • Haha 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block