Why Is Sam Saying “Too Much, Too Much?”

i thought maybe the publishing company gave her specific instructions on how they wanted her to promote it on socials (it usually works that way with social media and celebrities, i actually work for a sm company) and she was going off script. that's the most reasonable explanation i could think of lol

• Like 8

Because it was too much. They need to take care of the little things to stop general public talk **** about her now that she's promoting her book. They're talking about she's not in 'good state' to write a book.
But if it was him controlling Britney, he would edit the vídeo and cut that part right? 

it's Brit but she's not a master on social media, tbh

Edited by THE BAJAN VIBE
  • Like 6
1 hour ago, Donavan Ward said:

That’s HIS wife he can say wat he wants to her. It honestly sounded like Cade to me. Anywho she had more attitude Telling him “move” on the boat and when she told him turn off the live. Stop bein messy. Whitney Houston Reaction GIF

When I think about it I talk to my wife (lesbian) just like that! And our kids too when necessary 😅. But when Sam said it like that it killed the good feeling. I guess we're overprotective about our loved Britney...

:duh_mind_thinking_smart_meme:

• Love 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block