🚨🚨VIDEO of Britney being assaulted by Victor Wembanyama's security guard surfaces | Britney told the truth, Victor Lied

1 hour ago, Itscuzim31 said:

This whole situation is so baffling and discouraging. First of all, anyone questioning Britney Spears’ etiquette on how to greet a public figure needs their head examined. She’s been experiencing this herself for 25 years in a league beyond any other modern day public figure (2006-2008 say hi) 

THANK YOU.

She's literally surrounded by security and being swarmed by people all the time. In fact, usually she's circled by MANY more people than this basketball player was. I think she read the situation as one where she could casually approach--in the video he's not like swarmed by fans, she's just one person trying to say hello. It must have shocked her that someone would swat her away like that because that's not what she's seen in her YEARS of experience as a celebrity. 

• Love 2
  • Like 1
1 hour ago, CharmingMadness said:

He freaking said she grabbed him…:mhmnod_yes_agree_nodding: I still can’t at this, I’m so mad at that absolutely blatant and uncalled for lie! Like, just man up and say I’m sorry, even if you don’t really feel that much sympathy and want to protect your guard, lying that she grabbed him is beyond me.

Poor sweet baby, the cute way she ran to him just to get this mess and no justice:tiffanycries_ny_new_york_miss_tiffany_pollard_crying_tears_sobbing_sad:

She also said she almost fell to the ground when in fact, she barely fumbled.

But yes, let’s conveniently ignore that part.

27 minutes ago, Arianna said:

I am totally on her side in this it is vile! The only thing I wanna say is how would she feel roles reversed? She doesn’t want people following or touching her, it was a little odd on her part. I’m talking violence aside.

This was EXACTLY my thought

• Love 3

Is men in red pants was her security? He should be going first so he can approach and say it's Britney wants to meet. It is sad video is not showing right angle in full. And i hear clearly it's Britney Spears and he still acted unbothered. That NBA player got a lot of publicity. I didn't know who he is be4 this

Edited by icybaby
2 hours ago, Arianna said:

I am totally on her side in this it is vile! The only thing I wanna say is how would she feel roles reversed? She doesn’t want people following or touching her, it was a little odd on her part. I’m talking violence aside.

But i don't see her touching or grabbing. It's like one minute her hand is like going into and the security guards hand hits back and then video is not showing the angle. So we don't know what happened after.In a real world after incident that nba player heard it is Britney, looked back and tried to make up. But we hear fk u all in the end. So it's clear there were no apology whatsoever. 

It is unfortunate incident. Girl can't catch a break but i still think she could sent her people not run for him and get hit. Sometimes i think Britney doesn't realise the celebrity she is and sht like this happens. She looked like sweet little baby running for a giant. 

Edited by icybaby
4 hours ago, Arianna said:

True! Makes me think of that time Britney kicked Marta Gutierrez aka Marta Mallorca out of the meet-and-greet room for simply gently placing her hand on Britney’s back for a photograph. According to Marta and some other fans that were there that evening, the rule was "not to hug and not to kiss"—nothing about touching. Marta said in an interview that she did not even shake Britney’s hand! However, Larry Rudolph reportedly told fans Marta repeatedly touched Britney without her permission… I’m inclined to believe Marta, and we know Britney was under much duress during that time—not a justification but a mitigating factor.

• Like 2
5 hours ago, Sia said:

She also said she almost fell to the ground when in fact, she barely fumbled.

But yes, let’s conveniently ignore that part.

Just because she managed to keep the balance and didn’t fell, doesn’t mean she didn’t feel the full force of the bodyguards hit and felt like she’s gonna faint or fall :cheese_Britney_awkward_cringe_eek:

Her glasses were knocked off and you can clearly see her being shaken in the moment, I don’t understand your point, you yourself say she said she ALMOST fell, so?..

• Love 1
9 hours ago, ThatsHowIRoll said:

That’s horrible! Stans, please don’t say that because it makes us a fanbase look unhinged! He’s an inspiring NBA player, it’s not his fault he didn’t stop to say hi to her. Britney’s entourage should have waited until he was seated or not pacing somewhere and then try to approach him when both his visual and auditory senses were fully present. Also, blame his security bc they are the one at fault here. Also, I wouldn’t want anyone chasing/tapping Britney from behind even if they were the biggest fan in the world. This whole situation is a mess.

Yikes at the misogyny. 

4 minutes ago, GirlOnTheMoon said:

Yikes at the misogyny. 

“Misogyny”? Because they don’t completely agree with a woman’s perspective? So, if one doesn’t just fully believe everything every woman says they’re a misogynist?

Shame on you for throwing such labels out, ultimately slandering someone while minimizing actual scenarios of misogyny.

• Like 1
37 minutes ago, GirlOnTheMoon said:

Yikes at the misogyny. 

If Justin Timberlake, Ed Sheeran or Eminem did the same thing, I would have said the same thing. Matter of fact, you all would have likely attacked them for intruding their personal space and proceeded to call them all sorts of shameless words in the dictionary like irrelevant, flop, etc. What Britney did wasn’t the smartest decision to approach him from behind but I can also admit that the NBA player should have taken to his socials or the media to acknowledge and defend her. Like someone said, please don’t minimize actual scenarios of misogyny because that isn’t the intention here. Thank you.

• Love 2
  • Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block