Victor W. Instagram is full of comments from B-Army after he made fun of his bodyguard beating Britney

This whole thing is getting more messy than it should have been. Britney deserves respect, and he, the bodyguard, and Spurs organization are continuing to disrespect her the longer this goes unaddressed. But, judging from his statement, he literally doesn't care that a woman was assaulted in his presence by his security because he "didn't see what happened" and "had a good night" :cackling_cackle_lol_what_unbelievable_disbelief_glasses_meme:

• Like 4
9 hours ago, princessmimi said:

The way that this idiot, his security guard and the media outlets are treating this situation is DISGUSTING!

If it was any other celebrity, people would flip and try to fight for them

but no because its Britney Spears, they try to turn it on her.

Apparently she's an exception to that rule. :nochillbrit_britney_impatient_2008_annoyed_irritated_nope_smh_head_shaking_my_ftr_for_the_record_circus:

Seriously, where are all the organizations that defend women's rights? It's like Britney is an alien and everyone can say and do what they want with her.

• Love 1

i just dont how he hasnt apologized. i dont care if you "didnt see" what happened but you are well aware of what happened, whether it was unintentional or not. it's easy to say "i had a lot of people coming up to me and it was a lot to deal with. obviously this wasnt anything i wanted to happen and im extremely sorry it did." done. it's really quite simple.

• Super Mods
2 hours ago, Antidote said:

Seriously, where are all the organizations that defend women's rights? It's like Britney is an alien and everyone can say and do what they want with her.

I know, right?

if it was fkn Beyonce, everyone would go nuts but no cause its Britney,

it don't matter. :rihit_rihanna_annoyed_throw_walk_away_bye_irritated_mad:

The GP STILL judge her and think bad of her cause of her meltdown.

They think she's some incompetent and unstable idiot.

Like I said,

All those same people and the media will be CRYING and praising her when she dies, acting like they miss her when they NEVER gave a damn! 

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block