The Sound Of Freedom (movie exposing pe** rings) gains 109 mil.box office, 100% on Rotten Tomatoes

Just now, nwonder said:

ugh b@stards 

its interesting tho, the guy in this film was the same guy who was in Mel’s film about Jesus. And now they’re both doing films about pedos.

Mel must of told him some dark  s h l t 

if there is a rip off on some internet site, i'll send u the link.

Mel is probably hiding in some forgotten ww2 bunker. i would too. those creeps have money and are bloodthirsty for everyone who calls them out. nutjobs

• Love 2
On 7/7/2023 at 8:43 PM, Neydelinska Spearsi said:

if there is a rip off on some internet site, i'll send u the link.

Mel is probably hiding in some forgotten ww2 bunker. i would too. those creeps have money and are bloodthirsty for everyone who calls them out. nutjobs

i didnt follow all discussion here but i certainly want to see the movie

if u will ever know how to get it let me know ;;)

• Love 2
12 minutes ago, bbbsss said:

The fact that the media is so hush about this movie speaks VOLUMES.  

MV5BNTAwNWQ1ZjQtZDFmMC00YjNlLWFlNjItMjJl
WWW.BOXOFFICEMOJO.COM

+66 mill in box office, 5th biggest earning movie this year but declared ''q anon propaganda'' while the movie is literally a biopic of a retired police guy who catched pedos with sting operations

there is no adenochrome, no reptiles, no illuminati or any qanon bs in the movie. i've seen it :wyd_wtf_meme_hand_umm_wth_what_the_hell:

but i could see why epsteins living friends would hate such big movie about themselves :whitney_houston_huh_oh_really_well_look_stare_welp:

Edited by Neydelinska Spearsi
typo
  • Love 5
On 7/7/2023 at 10:01 AM, breathe_on_me_toxic said:

hope it has no coonection to Q´anon

It doesn’t.  And liberal media is trying to spin it like it does to discredit it.  Why would anyone want to prevent people from learning about things like this?  Makes zero sense.

• Love 5
  • Haha 1
3 minutes ago, IRunAway said:

It doesn’t.  And liberal media is trying to spin it like it does to discredit it.  Why would anyone want to prevent people from learning about things like this?  Makes zero sense.

Because the America has the highest demand for kids. Back when Tim Ballard did this operation (the movie is about), the demand was 2 mill kids a year. Now he says it's about 6 mill.

Trafficked all around

The movie shows u how pedos find each other, how they think, talk, operate....

**** the media, I'm happy people are sick of these disgusted maniacs who think they can buy everything and everyone.

Even liberals praise it. Except the media ofc. :nysassy_miss_ny_ms_new_york_tiffany_pollard_cigarette_smoke_nod:

• Love 5

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block