The Sound Of Freedom (movie exposing pe** rings) gains 109 mil.box office, 100% on Rotten Tomatoes

Premiered yesterday in theaters.

Sound-of-Freedom.jpg?w=1000&h=563&crop=1
VARIETY.COM

'Sound of Freedom,' a faith-based movie about child s** trafficking, has generated $10 million in box office pre-sales.

''a compelling movie that shines an authentic light on one of the crucial criminal horrors of our time, one that Hollywood has mostly shied away from.” Other critics seemed to agree, giving “Sound of Freedom” an impressive 92% rating on Rotten Tomatoes.''

MCDSOOF_ZU057.jpg?w=1024
DEADLINE.COM

Sound of Freedom movie has racked up $10M presales before $20M opening week.

sound-of-freedom-movie-100-percent-audie
SCREENRANT.COM

Sound of Freedom has a 100% on Rotten Tomatoes.

Edited by Neydelinska Spearsi
  • Love 1
6 minutes ago, Crazy4BRITNEY3.0 said:

Never heard of this, but I guess it's because 'high powers' are stopping press from covering it...

Bet Tom Hanks is shaking...

Yep. You can't even find up to date stuff about the movie on the regular google. I had to use a vpn.

I guess because it's based upon a true story- real people etc.

In one of the interviews, an interviewer asks about an Epst.island and this guy replies- no, that's not the only island it's been done. There are hundreds.

And I'm like- WTFFFFFFF

• Love 3
3 hours ago, Frankie8 said:

I never heard of this movie. I'll have to check it out. Thanks for posting about it.

Also, I read the title as movie exposing pe.nis rings. I was thinking wtf is this movie and how did it beat Indiana Jones?? :katyclown_makeup_mess_pie_meme_smile:

All tickets on a presale were sold out. And media not covering it made a Streisand effect. People wanted to see what is so horrible they don't want people to see.

And ofc it's about pedos.

• Love 1
  • Like 2
10 minutes ago, nwonder said:

Is this the same film Mel Gibson has been working on? I know he has a film coming exposing p£dos in Hollywood.

But everyone is concerned for his safety tho

:decisions_britney_thinking_confused_focusing_unsure_xfactor_bw_black_white:

He contacted the guy (this movie is based on, Tim Ballard, to go to Ukraine when the war started to take out kids out of orphanages he has been donating to and the guy did it. He took 6 thousand kids out of Ukraine. The ring is there too.

Yeah, I wouldn't be surprised if Mel becomes suicidal all of a sudden.

Props to the police guy still up to this day doing sting operations but I'm scared of him becoming....suicidal.

• Love 2
1 hour ago, doomphantom1 said:

Unbelievable that this is happening at this day in age.  SMH.  I will watch this movie this weekend.  Thank you for posting.

It will make you cry. People love it. It's currently 92% positive reviews on Tomatoes. It's done so well. No explicit scenes at all yet you know what is going on. They did the movie perfectly.

• Love 3
3 minutes ago, Neydelinska Spearsi said:

He contacted the guy (this movie is based on, Tim Ballard, to go to Ukraine when the war started to take out kids out of orphanages he has been donating to and the guy did it. He took 6 thousand kids out of Ukraine. The ring is there too.

Yeah, I wouldn't be surprised if Mel becomes suicidal all of a sudden.

Props to the police guy still up to this day doing sting operations but I'm scared of him becoming....suicidal.

I think I got it mixed up with this one

:idkney_britney_glory_carpool_karaoke_unsure_idk_nervous:

Praying for Mel… this documentary needs to be released and dem p£dos exposed 

• Love 2
1 minute ago, nwonder said:

I think I got it mixed up with this one

:idkney_britney_glory_carpool_karaoke_unsure_idk_nervous:

Praying for Mel… this documentary needs to be released and dem p£dos exposed 

Mel did the docu series. This movie was shot 5  years ago but it went through hell to get released. Probably tons of pedos being offended this movie exists blocking the release but it's out now.

I cant wait for Mels docu series but I'm scared for him. Avicii did one MV and it ended up badly. Watch For a Better Day MV....and Avicii got suicidal

Pedos are the sickest weirdos. Whoever touches them becomes suicidal.

• Love 2
14 minutes ago, Neydelinska Spearsi said:

Mel did the docu series. This movie was shot 5  years ago but it went through hell to get released. Probably tons of pedos being offended this movie exists blocking the release but it's out now.

I cant wait for Mels docu series but I'm scared for him. Avicii did one MV and it ended up badly. Watch For a Better Day MV....and Avicii got suicidal

Pedos are the sickest weirdos. Whoever touches them becomes suicidal.

I really wanna watch SOF now but I had no idea it existed till this thread 🫢

ugh it scary how much power pedos have…  poor Avichii. The industry is scary. The same thing happened to British journalist Jill Dando who was about to expose pedos in the British media when she was gunned down.

Praying for Mel

• Love 2
3 minutes ago, nwonder said:

I really wanna watch SOF now but I had no idea it existed till this thread 🫢

ugh it scary how much power pedos have…  poor Avichii. The industry is scary. The same thing happened to British journalist Jill Dando who was about to expose pedos in the British media when she was gunned down.

Praying for Mel

''There are currently no platforms that have the rights to Watch Sound of Freedom Online. MAPPA has decided to air the movie only in theaters because it has been a huge success. The studio, on the other hand, does not wish to divert revenue. Streaming the movie would only slash the profits, not increase them.''

6-1234773-1688721191.png?itok=Pp-ueBxK
WWW.DECCANHERALD.COM

‘Sound of Freedom’ is finally here. Find out how to watch The highly-anticipated acclaimed based on the true story of a federal agent new thriller movie Sound Of Freedom online for free.

of course it's not on the internet, how shocking... :whitney_houston_huh_oh_really_well_look_stare_welp:

• Love 3
11 minutes ago, Neydelinska Spearsi said:

''There are currently no platforms that have the rights to Watch Sound of Freedom Online. MAPPA has decided to air the movie only in theaters because it has been a huge success. The studio, on the other hand, does not wish to divert revenue. Streaming the movie would only slash the profits, not increase them.''

6-1234773-1688721191.png?itok=Pp-ueBxK
WWW.DECCANHERALD.COM

‘Sound of Freedom’ is finally here. Find out how to watch The highly-anticipated acclaimed based on the true story of a federal agent new thriller movie Sound Of Freedom online for free.

of course it's not on the internet, how shocking... :whitney_houston_huh_oh_really_well_look_stare_welp:

ugh b@stards 

how can we watch 

:wendycry_wiliams_panicked_crying_tears_upset_sad:

its interesting tho, the guy in this film was the same guy who was in Mel’s film about Jesus. And now they’re both doing films about pedos.

Mel must of told him some dark  s h l t 

• Love 3

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block