The Sound Of Freedom (movie exposing pe** rings) gains 109 mil.box office, 100% on Rotten Tomatoes

1 hour ago, ICouldntThinkOfOne said:

People claiming this film has nothing to Q Anon should Google the actor, but also do some research not only into the organisation, but the misrepresentations in this film...

It's the same guy who played Jesus in The Passion, wbk :wyd_wtf_meme_hand_umm_wth_what_the_hell:

And I know there have been accusations the movie has been ''overdramatized''. Duh, it's under an ''action movie'' category.

• Love 1
  • Like 1
15 hours ago, Neydelinska Spearsi said:

It's the same guy who played Jesus in The Passion, wbk :wyd_wtf_meme_hand_umm_wth_what_the_hell:

And I know there have been accusations the movie has been ''overdramatized''. Duh, it's under an ''action movie'' category.

Exactly, but let's not pretend like "wbk" when people are saying there's no connection...

Also, then it's not a true story and exaggerating it for dramatic purpose is part of the problem.

6 hours ago, ICouldntThinkOfOne said:

Exactly, but let's not pretend like "wbk" when people are saying there's no connection...

Also, then it's not a true story and exaggerating it for dramatic purpose is part of the problem.

How do you think sting operations look like in real life? Those are weaponized criminals who'll cut your throat if they feel threatned.

And yes people have been noticing this is the guy who played Jesus, how is playing a Jesus in The Passion related to this?

Either you watch the movie or not, like it or not.

• Like 1
1 hour ago, Neydelinska Spearsi said:

How do you think sting operations look like in real life? Those are weaponized criminals who'll cut your throat if they feel threatned.

And yes people have been noticing this is the guy who played Jesus, how is playing a Jesus in The Passion related to this?

It's not that the lead actor played Jesus, it's that the lead actor is a rightwing Qanon nutcase who has spread the whole Adrenochrome nonsense. He completely went down the rabbithole. Also doesn't help that Qanon hails the movie as their own success story. And there have been critical reports from people who actually worked with Operation Underground Railroad. The organisation doesn't seem to be very transparent and the guy that the lead actor plays seems to have told false reports about his achievements with the organisation. He is also no longer with the organisation as of this year.

https://www.vice.com/en/article/k7z74x/tim-ballard-sound-of-freedom-operation-underground-railroad-stepped-away

1 hour ago, Neydelinska Spearsi said:

It's not that the lead actor played Jesus, it's that the lead actor is a rightwing Qanon nutcase who has spread the whole Adrenochrome nonsense. He completely went down the rabbithole. Also doesn't help that Qanon hails the movie as their own success story. And there have been critical reports from people who actually worked with Operation Underground Railroad. The organisation doesn't seem to be very transparent and the guy that the lead actor plays seems to have told false reports about his achievements with the organisation. He is also no longer with the organisation as of this year.

https://www.vice.com/en/article/k7z74x/tim-ballard-sound-of-freedom-operation-underground-railroad-stepped-away

On 7/6/2023 at 1:51 PM, Crazy4BRITNEY3.0 said:

Never heard of this, but I guess it's because 'high powers' are stopping press from covering it...

Bet Tom Hanks is shaking...

Indeed

leadsoundoffreedom.jpg
VIGILANTCITIZEN.COM

"Sound of Freedom" is based on the true story of an American hero who saved hundreds of children from ***ual slavery...

• Love 1

While this movie sheds light on an important tragic topic, I cannot support it because I believe that the actors and producers of the film are not well intentioned. 

The main actor, who the story is based on, and producers of the movie are known Qanon believers - perpetuating the belief that LGBTQ members and democrats are groomers and pedos.

If you want to help the victims of trafficking there are numerous organizations you can donate to. 

Conspiracies that this movie is somehow being censored are completely false. It’s a low budget film with no marketing budget. But it’s genius because the lack of marketing riles up the conspiracy theorist and the Qanon base. 

No movie gets free press. All press is earned by interviews, press tours, ads, etc. 

I think the lack of the above was done on purpose by the marketing team for the film. Going viral is sometimes better than going mainstream. 

before I get attacked. I want to reaffirm that I believe the actions of the man were heroic.  I just don’t support the cast, developers, and the real life main character’s other opinions.  

The more people hate on this movie, the more I want to see it. I want to see it for myself & draw my own conclusions, not regurgitate an opinion and narrative put in place for me by any side. 

& if the media is telling you NOT to watch something, the more important it is for you to watch it. That’s not left or right wing - it’s common sense. 

My movie choice at the theatre was Barbie & IT SLAYED! I can recommend this movie!

Edited by Danielle1987
  • Love 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block