"The Show" Demo Rejected by Britney leaks

45 minutes ago, CJMCH said:

I've already clarified what I had to clarify and you still go round and round with the same issue from last year... You clearly have some issues with people not agreeing with every single thing you do or think, that's why a lot of people stopped talking to you, myself included.

You can not judge anybody on how anyone behaves if you tried several times to make threads here and on YouTube trying to diminish my work. Fun fact, you did not think it was Britney in King Of My Castle in the first place and attacked me for that, then the producer Lucas Secon corrected yourself and then you attacked me for not knowing that Lucas Secon was the guy on the duet, then attacked me because I told you that someone else might have done the Solo Mix of King Of My Castle because it was a Dbree leak, not mine. Again, all of that was already clarified last year. Why don't you go and put that your Akon feat. Britney upload is your own fanmade mix? Because that's the only upload that ever gave you some views and you know it wouldn't have gotten as much if you add it to the title.

You clearly have an obsession with what we do and who sings what, but I also remember everyone HERE dragged you because of your threads attacking me and told you to stop posting about it because NO ONE CARED. After that, you stormed out and decided to "leave", only to come back and make a thread about you being "manipulated" into attacking me. Playing the victim card is not a good look and it showed because NO ONE knew who you were. I made amends with you, but the moment I started to disagreeing with what you did, you decided to start attacking me again.

To be really honest, it's not my fault the information that comes with the l3aks is not always right and I do correct myself when that happens, but I do not need anyone, specially you, to remind me of doing so.

You said I'm not a good person, yet all you do is watch my friend britneyadmiring's recent uploads to share your own upload of the same song just to feel better and I have proof of that. You're always attacking him on YouTube yet he hasn't responded to a single post you do. Who's the bad person here? You don't really want me to post the caps on how you treated him before you kicked him out of your group just because he defended my site while you trash-talked about it.

You talk about us like if we were "haters", but to have haters you need to have more than just youtube bots. Who's actually looking for who when you instantly reuploaded The Show just minutes after we did? I'm starting to think that all of the "I was manipulated" narrative was not true and probably you just wanted that podcast guy to let you put out info that he gathered for his own project and just stormed off because he didn't agree to that.

First of admiring completely copied what I do. I don’t care about what you said but post the caps because I have them too. Your little goon attacked me for having an opinion on your fake leaks. Looks like that still hasn’t changed. Last I had contact with any of you was before I was diagnosed with bipolar. And I still have no sympathy because I was good you your ignorant site and your little goon. I have screen caps of every conversation I’ve had with you or him. Post ‘em. Go ahead. I’ll post how he talks to people of twitter too. He stalks my YouTube and my tik tok. I take screenshots when he hits subscribe by accident and when he looks at my tik tok account. Leave me alone. If you don’t want people to have opinions don’t post anything online… period. No go find some more fake songs to post so I can debunk them. Thanks

42 minutes ago, Animal Claws said:

He only did his job as always and he did it right, not everything is about you

Job? Right? lol this is not a job and if you see how he answers whenever Britney Online is mentioned, you would see how obsessed he is.

1 hour ago, UnderHisSpell said:

@CJMCH BritneyOnline should focus on Photoshoot leaks since it's more trustable and you can ask for preview proof before buying it.

I hope Britney online won't get scammed again :nyheadache_miss_ny_new_york_tiffany_annoyed_head_rub_irritated_red_tired:

We just like to bring out the best content we can for everybody, either pics/music/videos, and will take responsibility if it doesn't go well.

Edited by CJMCH
33 minutes ago, Britney Xposed said:

First of admiring completely copied what I do. I don’t care about what you said but post the caps because I have them too. Your little goon attacked me for having an opinion on your fake leaks. Looks like that still hasn’t changed. Last I had contact with any of you was before I was diagnosed with bipolar. And I still have no sympathy because I was good you your ignorant site and your little goon. I have screen caps of every conversation I’ve had with you or him. Post ‘em. Go ahead. I’ll post how he talks to people of twitter too. He stalks my YouTube and my tik tok. I take screenshots when he hits subscribe by accident and when he looks at my tik tok account. Leave me alone. If you don’t want people to have opinions don’t post anything online… period. No go find some more fake songs to post so I can debunk them. Thanks

Mind you that admiring started before you did, so everything you say after that is invalid. You attacked him for defending my content and called him names, not otherwise.

"Last I had contact with any of you was before I was diagnosed with bipolar," playing victim again and trying to justify yourself with a rather sensitive topic... 

Also, watch with how you treat users here. Ignorant? Goon? Already reported your answer to the mods.

Edited by CJMCH
6 minutes ago, CJMCH said:

Job? Right? lol this is not a job and if you see how he answers whenever Britney Online is mentioned, you would see.

We just like to bring out the best content we can for everybody, either pics/music/videos, and will take responsibility if it doesn't go well.

And I'm so grateful that BritneyOnline team took a risk for fans. Love u :mcry_mariah_carey_proud_beaming:

• Love 1
14 minutes ago, CJMCH said:

Job? Right? lol this is not a job and if you see how he answers whenever Britney Online is mentioned, you would see how obsessed he is.

Haha very funny, not when some of your "friends" keep stalking his profile, channel and even creating fake accounts in our group chats 24 hours per day. We're minding our business, man. I'm not even mention who they are. Also he didnt say a thing, he only said that voice wasnt Britney's. People literally hate on him for no reason just because he is a great researcher (i work with him and i know what i'm saying).

He has been doing this for many years and I believe he deserves much more than credit.  Not only is he a great researcher but he is also an excellent and true Britney fan because he was smart enough to know that the artist's voice on that demo was not Britney's but Taya's. 

• Love 1
1 minute ago, Animal Claws said:

Haha very funny, not when some of your "friends" keep stalking his profile, channel and even creating fake accounts in our group chats 24 hours per day. We're minding our business, man. I'm not even mention who they are. Also he didnt say a thing, he only said that voice wasnt Britney's. People literally hate on him for no reason just because he is a great researcher (i work with him and i know what i'm saying).

He has been doing this for many years and I believe he deserves much more than credit.  Not only is he a great researcher but he is also an excellent and true Britney fan because he was smart enough to know that the artist's voice on that demo was not Britney's but Taya's. 

I don't hate him, I just wish he would just stop the attacks. Again, if his intentions were to inform, it would be all good, but the way he does it is what makes people unlike his ways. One thing is to inform, another is to constantly harass people over what was already clarified. If we already did it and he keeps on it because he wants a verified disclaimer shared with each fan on the Internet, then he's the problem, not us. Also, he can say what he wants, but if we think he has the wrong information, we won't agree with him at all.

I don't think he is minding his own business when he literally shares what admiring posts at the same time just for clout. Also, read his captions two times on his community and tell me he is not shading anybody.

I thought he meant well with me, we really wanted to work together, but whenever you disagree with him, it's chaos and you will notice the change when you disagree with him and it happens the same to you.

So no, credit goes to people that help people, not to people who diminish other's work to put himself up.

• Love 1
  • Leader
5 hours ago, CJMCH said:

This is shocking, but clearly my source was wrong then. I'll retract myself on social media and add the info on the uploads, I clearly need to cut ties with this source because it did cause harm and misinformation. As stated on the e-mail, she did an impression of her and the fact that half of the listeners did get a mixed vocal says a lot.

@Toxic.Latin I think you should change the topic's info and thread. I'm so sorry for anyone. 

@BSfan4Ever @Jordan Miller

I did not mean to give any misinformation nor lie to anybody. I'll make sure I'll make up for it as soon as possible.

All good! You had good intentions. 

• Love 1
3 hours ago, CJMCH said:

I don't hate him, I just wish he would just stop the attacks. Again, if his intentions were to inform, it would be all good, but the way he does it is what makes people unlike his ways. One thing is to inform, another is to constantly harass people over what was already clarified. If we already did it and he keeps on it because he wants a verified disclaimer shared with each fan on the Internet, then he's the problem, not us. Also, he can say what he wants, but if we think he has the wrong information, we won't agree with him at all.

I don't think he is minding his own business when he literally shares what admiring posts at the same time just for clout. Also, read his captions two times on his community and tell me he is not shading anybody.

I thought he meant well with me, we really wanted to work together, but whenever you disagree with him, it's chaos and you will notice the change when you disagree with him and it happens the same to you.

So no, credit goes to people that help people, not to people who diminish other's work to put himself up.

It is totally irrelevant at this moment whether this is or isnt her on demo.

You have so much history and value that you may not even be aware of... for some days you keep her entire fandom going by being fuel for it.

Never forget about it and thank you

• Love 1
5 hours ago, CJMCH said:

Listen idc what you post. Idc what admiring posts. But I’m a music researcher. You post music. And I research it because I’m more specific to researching Britney. I actually thought on first listen The Show was Britney myself. But I did… research. Shady? 100%. I have bipolar disorder and it is something I’ve had to deal with everyday. For many years before I was diagnosed in March. I take medicine everyday. And sometimes I see things that check that box and I have no control over it. But I really like admiring. However the way he treated me for commenting on songs you didn’t even leak was absolutely ridiculous. And that’s why I kicked him from my discord. He and I did a lot of work together. But I don’t look at his channel, or yours ever. But someone on my discord posts ever upload from most Britney channels. That’s how I see them most times. He actually hurt me. Tbh you I never really liked. But as it was, to be friends with admiring, I clearly had to be friends with you. And I don’t want to be your friend. And that’s ok because not everyone is meant to be friends. Just leave me and my opinions alone 👌. Because they aren’t going anywhere. My team and I disagree all the time. There isn’t and will not be any chaos. I lift them up and help them with absolutely anything they need. I even just started a community ai that I’m fully funding myself. Making all the models myself. Admiring is welcome back anytime. But his little buddies that have come to my discord to harass me. Absolutely not. Have a nice day ✌️

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block