"The Show" Demo Rejected by Britney leaks

First time I listened was through my computer speakers and it clearly sounded like Britney mixed with a backup singer. Now with headphones on, something feels off. However, I also didn’t/don’t think “Instant Deja Vu” sounds like Britney either (but apparently it ~is~), and these have very similar vocal tones. 

• Love 1
2 hours ago, Mayenaise said:

Do you need this in 4k lol... Shes literally just walking around and flailing her arms.

Never got the obsession with the circus tour. Her star quality was there, production was great and pre records were nice but the choreography and dancing was bad.

You answered your own question. Choreo isn't all what a show is about.

The Storytelling of the Circus Tour and its production is so perfectly done that it literally is lovely to watch + it was my first ever concert I saw of her so it holds a special place on my heart.

• Like 1
4 hours ago, DollyParton said:

In a world where AI excist people really fall for this? Lol gurl byeeeee

That's a dumb take. Demos exist in various stages. Sometimes, they're finalised album tracks. Sometimes they're rough mixes. Sometimes, they're unfinished takes with reference singers. Ai vocals are very recent and while some of them have been interesting, they haven't felt entirely believable. This is literally a song that didn't make the cut.

Not everything is AI, and that logic will be used to disregard anything Britney does.

• Love 7
35 minutes ago, ICouldntThinkOfOne said:

That's a dumb take. Demos exist in various stages. Sometimes, they're finalised album tracks. Sometimes they're rough mixes. Sometimes, they're unfinished takes with reference singers. Ai vocals are very recent and while some of them have been interesting, they haven't felt entirely believable. This is literally a song that didn't make the cut.

Not everything is AI, and that logic will be used to disregard anything Britney does.

The way I see it, is that we now live in a world where literally everyone with musical skills can write a song, sort of record it and then use AI to sound it like a random artist and pretend its a demo from that artist to promote the song.. right? Lol

There is a big change this is a demo not even sing by Britney, but they used AI to pretend its actually sing by Britney. 

Edited by DollyParton
  • Love 1
  • Like 1
1 hour ago, DollyParton said:

The way I see it, is that we now live in a world where literally everyone with musical skills can write a song, sort of record it and then use AI to sound it like a random artist and pretend its a demo from that artist to promote the song.. right? Lol

There is a big change this is a demo not even sing by Britney, but they used AI to pretend its actually sing by Britney. 

This is not AI at all lol, the vocals by Britney and the demo singer are mixed

• Love 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block