Britney: "The last 3 years I’ve been in a mild unconscious state"

I really wish we had an update on her bodily nerve damage, I'm glad to see her videos dancing or happy in Mexico for example, I wonder if she already found any treatment that will recover or relieve her of these symptoms because she looks really good in her latest videos, also this is an update to remember how incredibly strong she is.

“Your brain literally shuts down,” she wrote of the dire consequences of not getting enough oxygen to your brain. “In that place I didn’t breathe when I was there … nerve damage causes parts of your body to go numb. I wake up like 3 times a week in bed and my hands are completely numb … nerves are tiny and it feels like pins and needles from the right side of my body it shoots up to my neck and the part that hurts the worst is my temple on my head … it stings and it’s scary … the last 3 years since I got out of that place I’ve been in a mild unconscious state … I couldn’t face it.”

britney-spears-mtv-vmas-c-s-2016-billboa
WWW.BILLBOARD.COM

Britney Spears described permanent nerve damage to her body that

• Love 1
  • Like 1

Stream Conscious errione

maybe in this song she showcases more vocals but now i know she is not Adöll, already

i have changed my mind about this faulty belief that she cant be considered good in her style like Adele

let the health of Adele praising live

FOR EXPLANATION AND CITATION:

in another thread where i said Britney could still be considered as powerhouse vocalist i got laughed at

i did mention Adele and just said basically that Adele is good singer, and Britney in her style is too

but i never even said that Britney is comparable to Adele

but i got laughed at

bonne chance everyone!

Edited by Scent_Off110Flowers..
  • Love 1

What she’s describing also sounds what someone I know went through after coming off some really strong medication.  It happens randomly and feels like pins and needles and would wake them up in the middle of the night too.  

i hope that’s what it is because it naturally passes but nerve damage can be really serious.  

• Love 2
55 minutes ago, Easy There said:

Idk what to believe or what not to believe when it comes to her posts.  50% of the time she is not exactly telling the truth

This isn't really a matter of truth, it's literally her experience with not only nerve damage, but coping with a traumatic experience, one she has said was the most traumatic of her life. Give her some grace please.

• Love 4
  • Like 2
46 minutes ago, ObsessedBritFan1 said:

So a mild cognitive disorder? 

Ugh, let’s keep that to ourself so we aren’t giving ammunition to Team Con 🙄

I wouldn't assume that. Ultimately, she was dealing with being overly medicated, going through a traumatic experience, and huge legal battle that went on for months, depression and anxiety in her own words, AND partly during a global pandemic also, which turned everyones world upside down. One of those things would be hard, all of them would cause some kinda blank spot here or there, that's literally the human brain surviving.

• Love 4
  • Like 3

I went through the same.

one day I woke up with the left middle of my body numb. And feel like little needles in parts of my head and arm and foot. Go through lot of doctors and studies but my brain was ok. It was stress and anxiety. It took almost two years to calm but it left me with some neurological issues like tinitus.

the only way to find relieve was yoga and meditation. There’s no medication that can help without side effects as bad as what I get .

• Love 6
  • Like 1
16 minutes ago, ICouldntThinkOfOne said:

I wouldn't assume that. Ultimately, she was dealing with being overly medicated, going through a traumatic experience, and huge legal battle that went on for months, depression and anxiety in her own words, AND partly during a global pandemic also, which turned everyones world upside down. One of those things would be hard, all of them would cause some kinda blank spot here or there, that's literally the human brain surviving.

It sounds like she's self-diagnosing herself. It won't hold up in court. I hope she will get thoroughly assessed someday. In the meantime, let's not turn to public perception to garner sympathy when Team Con had framed this narrative that she's mentally unwell and had a concussion when they orchestrated it. They are the biggest gaslighters on the planet, and the public isn't always much different. With her experience, you would think she's realized there are a ton of chronically disturbed narcissists, functional sociopaths, and psychopaths with all the medical experts she's been abused by that are in the public. 

• Like 1
13 minutes ago, ObsessedBritFan1 said:

It sounds like she's self-diagnosing herself. It won't hold up in court. I hope she will get thoroughly assessed someday. In the meantime, let's not turn to public perception to garner sympathy when Team Con had framed this narrative that she's mentally unwell and had a concussion when they orchestrated it. They are the biggest gaslighters on the planet, and the public isn't always much different. With her experience, you would think she's realized there are a ton of chronically disturbed narcissists, functional sociopaths, and psychopaths with all the medical experts she's been abused by that are in the public. 

What makes you think she’s self-diagnosing herself here? She’s mentioned she’s seeing a therapist, so I would think she’d also be seeing a doctor for this as well and could just be sharing what the doctor had diagnosed her with.

• Love 2
  • Like 2
5 minutes ago, Gutterguppy1202 said:

What makes you think she’s self-diagnosing herself here? She’s mentioned she’s seeing a therapist, so I would think she’d also be seeing a doctor for this as well and could just be sharing what the doctor had diagnosed her with.

Her loosely making inferences about being in a "mild unconscious state" with nerve damage. It leaves it wide open for scrutiny and unwarranted interpretation by the public. It could be dementia-like symptoms she's experiencing. Dissociation due to trauma-related symptoms? A mild cognitive disorder? Underlying medical conditions and psychological issues shouldn't be thrown out there like clout. It reinforces stigmas. 

It's better she keeps her mouth shut or shares an expert medical diagnosis detailing a psychiatric history of mismanagement of care. That would garner way better sympathy than this narrative she's putting out for speculation that will garner unnecessary scrutiny and attention in my opinion.  

• Love 2
  • Haha 3

@ObsessedBritFan1 Really? What exactly are your credentials? You are speculating a lot on her current medical status. Nobody is asking for "narritves" or "clout".

As far as suggesting that she keep her mouth shut....I guarantee you sprouted pubes after Toxic was on the charts. Sit down and shut up or be a fan and contribute to the love.

This space use to be about supporting her and not speculating on **** nobody knows about. 

It makes really sad as a long time lover of Britney and her talent  that this type of arm chair ****ery happens. 

Get a life.

• Love 5
  • Like 1
44 minutes ago, Matthew Harman said:

@ObsessedBritFan1 Really? What exactly are your credentials? You are speculating a lot on her current medical status. Nobody is asking for "narritves" or "clout".

As far as suggesting that she keep her mouth shut....I guarantee you sprouted pubes after Toxic was on the charts. Sit down and shut up or be a fan and contribute to the love.

This space use to be about supporting her and not speculating on **** nobody knows about. 

It makes really sad as a long time lover of Britney and her talent  that this type of arm chair ****ery happens. 

Get a life.

Allllllll of THIS! Literally imagine telling someone that is sharing THEIR STORY to shut up or prove it with medical records. Stinks like team con. 

Edited by easy
  • Love 3
  • Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block