Britney: "The last 3 years I’ve been in a mild unconscious state"

49 minutes ago, Matthew Harman said:

@ObsessedBritFan1 Really? What exactly are your credentials? You are speculating a lot on her current medical status. Nobody is asking for "narritves" or "clout".

As far as suggesting that she keep her mouth shut....I guarantee you sprouted pubes after Toxic was on the charts. Sit down and shut up or be a fan and contribute to the love.

This space use to be about supporting her and not speculating on **** nobody knows about. 

It makes really sad as a long time lover of Britney and her talent  that this type of arm chair ****ery happens. 

Get a life.

I'm not speculating what her medical status is. 

My point was she is leaving room for other people to, but you can gaslight me if you want. It's your life. 

• Love 1
30 minutes ago, ObsessedBritFan1 said:

I'm not speculating what her medical status is. 

My point was she is leaving room for other people to, but you can gaslight me if you want. It's your life. 

4 hours ago, ObsessedBritFan1 said:

So a mild cognitive disorder? 

2 hours ago, ObsessedBritFan1 said:

It could be dementia-like symptoms she's experiencing. Dissociation due to trauma-related symptoms? A mild cognitive disorder? Underlying medical conditions and psychological issues shouldn't be thrown out there like clout. It reinforces stigmas.

Your own words aren't a gaslight. You absolutely speculated about her medical status. The "other people" that was you, dear. 

• Like 3
43 minutes ago, ObsessedBritFan1 said:

Two separate conversations.

1) I wasn’t certain what she was trying to say.

2) You took out of context to spin your own narrative about me.

Happy to clarify. 

Your. Own. Words. There's no missing context besides the narrative you're trying to spin for getting called out for being an arm chair psychologist. 

Edited by easy
  • Love 2
  • Like 1
3 hours ago, ObsessedBritFan1 said:

It's better she keeps her mouth shut or shares an expert medical diagnosis detailing a psychiatric history of mismanagement of care. That would garner way better sympathy than this narrative she's putting out for speculation that will garner unnecessary scrutiny and attention in my opinion.  

Well if britney decides not to seek medical help from doctors... i fully understand. Because doctors in hollywood are scam! 

And besides she is the one who experience what she said.. is it bad to self diagnose? i dont think so. :yaknow_britney_xfactor_X_factor_talk_tell_chat_you_know:

Again, hollywood doctors are professional scam! So stay away from them brit! :gagacrash_driving_run_hit_lady_sunglasses:

• Love 2
  • Like 1

my mom suffers from a pinched nerve in her lower back and experiences the same symptoms Britney describes, but with my mom it’s from her back, down her leg and through her toes. her doctors have described this as nerve damage. i believe britney :sickofu_britney_blinking_umm_wtf_confused_annoyed:

edit: i want to add that in my mom’s case they cannot operate or eradicate the pain she suffers from as the spot that is affected in her lower back is too small and delicate to operate on. if britney is suffering these symptoms due to nerve damage, it is possible treatment options are limited. i don’t know. just wanted to put that out there. 

Edited by idontgare
  • Love 3
  • Like 2
7 hours ago, ObsessedBritFan1 said:

Her loosely making inferences about being in a "mild unconscious state" with nerve damage. It leaves it wide open for scrutiny and unwarranted interpretation by the public. It could be dementia-like symptoms she's experiencing. Dissociation due to trauma-related symptoms? A mild cognitive disorder? Underlying medical conditions and psychological issues shouldn't be thrown out there like clout. It reinforces stigmas. 

It's better she keeps her mouth shut or shares an expert medical diagnosis detailing a psychiatric history of mismanagement of care. That would garner way better sympathy than this narrative she's putting out for speculation that will garner unnecessary scrutiny and attention in my opinion.  

I agree. Isn't too much to share? You're writing a book save it for that and move forward with life. It's the best way to try to heal and yes there are always setbacks

• Haha 1
  • Like 1
11 hours ago, Scent_Off110Flowers.. said:

Stream Conscious errione

maybe in this song she showcases more vocals but now i know she is not Adöll, already

i have changed my mind about this faulty belief that she cant be considered good in her style like Adele

let the health of Adele praising live

FOR EXPLANATION AND CITATION:

in another thread where i said Britney could still be considered as powerhouse vocalist i got laughed at

i did mention Adele and just said basically that Adele is good singer, and Britney in her style is too

but i never even said that Britney is comparable to Adele

but i got laughed at

bonne chance everyone!

I think you commented this in the wrong thread. This is about her nerve damage, not her vocals.

10 hours ago, ObsessedBritFan1 said:

Her loosely making inferences about being in a "mild unconscious state" with nerve damage. It leaves it wide open for scrutiny and unwarranted interpretation by the public. It could be dementia-like symptoms she's experiencing. Dissociation due to trauma-related symptoms? A mild cognitive disorder? Underlying medical conditions and psychological issues shouldn't be thrown out there like clout. It reinforces stigmas. 

I took her saying being in a mild unconscious state as someone just being on autopilot because you’re just so severely depressed and tired of dealing with everything. Maybe that’s not what she meant, but that’s how I’m taking it and there’s nothing wrong with saying that because lots of people all over the world go through that at some point in their lives. Doesn’t warrant a conservatorship.

• Like 2

Britney has been going and going since she was born.  The mother put her in pageants and singing shows, then she started working at age 8 and paying that family's bills, then really became huge at 16, and kept going and feeding everyone until 24, when she had 2 kids.  And then she was going with her 2 kids.  Then the c-ship happened and she was going with con artists and feeding them too.  Now, is the first time in years she's had a chance to rest and instead she's going with the courts and attorneys and K-Fed again.

I'm not surprised she's feels she's in a mild unconscious state.  She's busted her *** her entire life and is now figuring out her reality.

Baby girl needs to just rest. 

Duck Circling GIF by Daniela Sherer

• Love 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block