"She's not a human being, She's a star and stars belong to the world."

Gosh, this show had so much potential but The weekend can’t act AT ALL and the overuse of ***ual scenarios and exploitation of Lily ruins it as well. It’s like there are two different shows here and just when you think there’s some good there, they ruin it.

And where’s that Gimme More remix ffs??!!! 

The show ends next week.

• Love 1

This show is doing exactly what it was meant to do. Make you feel gross about the disgusting underbelly of the entertainment business. It's giving "she's a racehorse and should be treated like one". The only problem with The Idol is that it's a look at what actually happens. 

• Like 8

I've been watching this show but I can't say I enjoy it. I have to fast forward through every s** scene with The Weeknd because it's too cringy and each one is like 20 mins long. I think the audience is meant to hate his character so in a sense he's been very successful in the role but I just hate it. Jennie, Lily-Rose Depp, and Rachel Sennott are all really good.

15 hours ago, BUWYGF said:

The only problem in this entire TV show for me is The Weeknd.

His acting is horrible and his character, initially written to be a problematic person, is just a sleazy sociopath and that's it. It ruins the show.

The show made me disown him even musically, I can't tolerate a song from him now even the featuring with Jennie

• Like 2
  • Super Mods
9 hours ago, Antidote said:

The show made me disown him even musically, I can't tolerate a song from him now even the featuring with Jennie

:orangu_orangutan_ape:I honestly don't blame you, sucha shame too, his singing is incredible.

I do like "fill the void" though, it gives me the old weeknd vibes

• Love 1

The latest episode was good. The last three before I was like, “ok”. All that s**, was just too much but I get it..when you’re a pop star it’s all about s**, partying, *****…but I was like OMGGG WHEN WILL IT END!! I don’t find The Weeknd attractive at all, so his s** scenes were cringe. She’s naked asf and he’s still fully clothed, even in the bed 😂😂😂. But I liked ep 4. Destiny is hilarious

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block