🚨: Rumored Britney appearance/performance at Elton John’s Glastonbury show

10 minutes ago, Matou said:

I have to admit you did a good job with almost 9 pages contribution for this non existing appearance ! :wigsnatched_point_you_wow_yes_yas:

Let’s not get into all the banon stuff you contribute to :shameless_blush_blonde_hair_stroke_proud:

Weird behaviour always quoting me out of nowhere, don’t you have someone else to harass? I don’t like you and don’t go out my way to talk to you out of nowhere :cheese_Britney_awkward_cringe_eek:

If I trigger you, ignore me instead of always quoting.

Please keep an eye out on the singling out and harassment @GlitterRain

Whether she performed or not, the world is waiting for her, even non-fans were hyped and wanted to see her. That's a good thing, there is hype to see her. So whenever it does happen and believe me it will eventually (spare the she's retired. We don't exactly know what retired is in her vocabulary as the word retired is different for everyone, there are people who retired but still continue to work. If she was really retired retired (no work whatsoever) she wouldn't of released HMC last year. Baby steps) it's gonna be big. 

This thread is just so negative. Damn! 

Edited by Charrrmed89
  • Love 2
  • Like 4
18 minutes ago, troubleforyou said:

I would’ve loved to see her tonight but if I’m really honest with myself, Britney was not ready, after 5 years off, to return to a stage like this. 

The world was talking about her tonight, and overwhelmingly excited to see her. So let’s just enjoy the buzz

The most sensible response in this whole thread.  

• Love 2
21 hours ago, leviathan said:

you need to calm down. like I get it’s a joke but that not nice and honestly there’s nothing funny about m***; I’ve seen it destroy lives.

its not thatt serious. 

just have a laugh or keep scrolling. this is a forum. not everything has to be perfectly aligned to every individuals personal tastes or opinions. 

11 minutes ago, Slayer said:

Yep! Couldn't of said it better.

Watch the next rumors about a performance. None are gonna believe it and she's gonna come out 😂 

Britney being sneaky, she's know she teased with the London tweet. She's gonna hit when everyone least expects it. 

Edited by Charrrmed89
  • Love 4

No stress or disdain when you actually listen to Britney when she says she’s done with the industry, gonna be sitting pretty for a very VERY long time, etc. people read her captions but they don’t take her seriously. Glad I learned to not get excited anymore! If she had show that would have been an amazing surprise, but Britney is done done. And understandably so. 

Edited by halfdressed
  • Love 1
  • Like 2
1 hour ago, Slayer said:

Let’s not get into all the banon stuff you contribute to :shameless_blush_blonde_hair_stroke_proud:

Weird behaviour always quoting me out of nowhere, don’t you have someone else to harass? I don’t like you and don’t go out my way to talk to you out of nowhere :cheese_Britney_awkward_cringe_eek:

If I trigger you, ignore me instead of always quoting.

Please keep an eye out on the singling out and harassment @GlitterRain

You're so sensitive let's breathe heavy girl ! It's just fun ! :snarky_katy_merry_go_round_smile_proud_spinning:

There is absolutely nothing wrong with what I wrote, not my fault if you take it this way :fruit_fall_trip_ouch_dead:

• Love 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.