Britney, Madonna and Christina's full 2003 VMAs rehearsal surfaces (video)

5 hours ago, Alex Murr said:

Well, Xtina always told the truth,
she said 20 years ago that they had kissed a lot with Madonna because of several rehearsals. 

Thanks for reminding me how bitter Christina was about the whole thing. It’s almost like she had no idea she’d be outdone on stage by both Britney and Madonna. She’s acts like it’s Britney fault that her own kiss was lackluster and forgettable. Britney saw an opportunity to create a controversial moment in pop history and ran with it, she’s smart like that. 

• Love 2
Just now, Emil87 said:

Thanks for reminding me how bitter Christina was about the whole thing. It’s almost like she had no idea she’d be outdone on stage by both Britney and Madonna. She’s acts like it’s Britney fault that her own kiss was lackluster and forgettable. Britney saw an opportunity to create a controversial moment in pop history and ran with it, she’s smart like that. 

:mimiclap_mariah_clapping_applause_proud_yes_Yas: It was for Justin too I know Britney knew he was there and she looked smoking hot and delivered. 

• Love 4

It’s so interesting to hear that Britney and Madonna both lipped their verses (which we’ve always know ), but sang the chorus’ live (which I wasn’t aware of).  Britney’s little adlib here during the “whoa oh ohhh” is cute.  I guess since Xtina refused to lip they couldn’t mix her live vocals with a backing track so Brit and Madge had to sing as well?  Idk but it’s cute.

• Love 1
6 minutes ago, G-unit said:

It’s so interesting to hear that Britney and Madonna both lipped their verses (which we’ve always know ), but sang the chorus’ live (which I wasn’t aware of).  Britney’s little adlib here during the “whoa oh ohhh” is cute.  I guess since Xtina refused to lip they couldn’t mix her live vocals with a backing track so Brit and Madge had to sing as well?  Idk but it’s cute.

She shoulda lipped, her refusing to resulted in her mic getting cut off completely in the middle of the performance. Sucks. 

• Haha 2
  • Like 1

VMA really peaked here. After that just flop.

Xtina looks uncomfortable and forced. Her label pushed so hard that s** kitten image on Xtina cuz of Britney success. But Xtina should have been just sing. She never needed that kind of s** image. Never looked authentic on her.  

There will be never pop singer like Primeney. When I watch that kind of old performances getting more angry and sad. Because they literally killed that Britney. İt amazes me how currentney looks and acts like totally different person. 

4 minutes ago, The Queen said:

Wow, surely your posts gives such a positive vibe hahaha

So much negative energy from Britney fans…why can’t we enjoy all four ladies without any drama? Tbh they all shined in their own unique ways and I’m so happy this rehearsal leaked just a day before I randomly made a thread about it. I found that so ironic but I guess they’re hearing us!!

Edited by ThatsHowIRoll

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block