According to Daphne: Jamie was in rehab while receiving millions for being Britney's conservator, How is that possible and legal?

10 minutes ago, DiamondCircus said:

I'm hoping Daphne releases videos of Kevin and the family the same way he did Britney with her sons on Instagram. :oprah_well_there_you_have_it_proof_see_hand:

i just really wish they'd leave britney alone - we all want revenge but this also affects britney... she keeps getting mentioned, she keeps getting blamed, she keeps being exposed, making things awkward with her boys. etc.

so yes. i do agree with you, but honestly it would be better if they'd just accept the money ends at 18 and figure out something. start a ******* brand that's britney branded and manage the business and earn the money at least. britney would do it for her children. but no... no work at all just free money.

Spoiler

honestly this is a good thing about sam asghari. the guy is using her name all he can (which is expected, i mean i would too if i was him, but i would too if i was britney... like i want my bf to succeed... why not? more money for both or us and i am still the ******* baddest ***** in the world) but back on topic - yes it's good that sam pursues a career of his own; its good for him as a person too, in a financial way, and also in a self development way.

like kevin could've had a career and even if they broke up he could've been a friend and sided with her... britney would've given him all the money in the world - willingly - if it made her children happy and if they got to coparent successfully and respect and support each other even leading different lives... like the good way would've also worked... why choose the "bad" way?

Edited by leviathan
i am crazy.
  • Like 1
1 hour ago, LordofTheMoodRing said:

Yet wasnt Jamie just around them and Kevin praised his parenting??? Even with a restraining order in place… Neglect. Abuse. Exploitation. ***** and Alcohol and gambling away the boys money. They just got sued for not paying bills. 40k a month. His actions continue to put all his offspring at exposure to abusers. When he wants more money he and his legal team use the media to exploit his children and their relationship with their mother. They have learned from this behavior. The Daily Mail and Kevin have damaged that bond maybe irrevocably. He is 💯 liable and his own actions are inexcusable as a parent or guardian. Call DHHS Brit. Sue them ALL.

Kevin should be investigated two of his children have made a living consuming w**d and I don't understand why nobody says anything His eldest son is clearly a **** addict:

2 hours ago, HearMeOnYourRadio said:

These types always end up destroying each other. Will be interesting to see how bad this ends up for the federlines. 

Amen.

2 hours ago, KrisJ said:

Not Daphne ending up being the Trojan horse and revealing all the team CON and K-fed clan secrets :hahaha_tiffany_ny_new_york_ms_miss_cackle_laugh_lol_haha_hehe_lmao:

She’s pissed and has flipped on them all 

I have been absolutely out of this loop. Why did she get pissy in the first place? Does anybody know?

3 hours ago, Antidote said:

yVTRyOi.jpg

I don't know about the laws in LA but how is it possible for someone's legal conservator to continue to serve as conservator and receive millions when he cannot stabilize well and sober and must be in rehab?

All it takes is a River Goat, or similar creature, to turn a blind eye in return for free goodies.

I don't understand? Now that she's offended she decided to side with Britney? I love it, fill the media with information about these leeches...Plotting The Simpsons GIF

I will not be surprised if we find out in one of the stories that they bribed the judge with money..

Edited by OneLife

When Daphne the witch is revealing more crucial information than Rosengart himself...:oprah_well_there_you_have_it_proof_see_hand:Keep believing Britney's in good hands and have the best entourage folks!:oprah_well_there_you_have_it_proof_see_hand:

With all the awful things they did to Britney they should all be in jail right now! Kaplan is way more devoted to Kevin than any Britney's lawyers to her, everytime Kaplan can open his mouth to defend his client he's doing it, even for insignificant stupid things!!!

2 hours ago, pablitonizer said:

Oh that explains a lot tbh! His so-called 'colon rupture' lie could have been in fact his drinking problems. It'd also explain why he got so furious and tried to hit Preston for no reason :janet_jackson_chewing_eating_food:

And he still has the nerve to call Britney unwell :rupaulslap_hit_mad::drag_tiffany_ny_new_york_miss_ms_fight_pull_push_mad::pika_pikachu_slap_fighting_hitting_mad:

Do you remember when they tried to lie to us saying that Britney was canceling everything because she was worried about his health? lol

14 hours ago, Antidote said:

Kevin should be investigated two of his children have made a living consuming w**d and I don't understand why nobody says anything His eldest son is clearly a **** addict:

w**d isn’t addictive, as I’ve told you please do research on it before you jump to conclusions about what society tells you to believe…..

• Haha 1
16 hours ago, Antidote said:

yVTRyOi.jpg

I don't know about the laws in LA but how is it possible for someone's legal conservator to continue to serve as conservator and receive millions when he cannot stabilize well and sober and must be in rehab?

Jamie’s been an abusive alcoholic his entire adult life. His drunken behavior didn’t stop once he became Britney’s conservator. For years the public was fed the TMZ narrative of Jamie being a hero, the man who saved Britney Spears and people believed it. He quickly developed a savior complex. The California probate court enabled an abusive drunk to misappropriate funds from Britney’s estate and abuse the authority that he was given.

Do you all remember X17Online? The Navarros?? Anyway one of their paps caught “recovering alcoholic” Jamie chugging a few beers at a restaurant just weeks after the conservatorship was made permanent in November 2008. (If you recall, the cship went permanently as Britney filmed the video for Circus. There’s For The Record footage of some of the behind the scenes but lots of footage we’ve never seen that was cut. Everything changed after that including Britney’s demeanor.) I remember there was video of him stumbling his way to his truck to leave, but I can’t find the video. I’ll look again.
I think EVERYONE KNEW this man NEVER stayed sober more than a few months but looked the other way. Meanwhile, Britney couldn’t have coffee.😒

X17ONLINE.COM

Jamie Spears spent the better part of last night sitting at Big Dean's Cafe in Santa Monica drinking by himself,...

Edited by generation glory

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block