Be careful. I don’t believe all “fans” here are Britney fans. Some are here specifically to try and make Britney look bad

• Super Mods
4 minutes ago, Antidote said:

Not just team con there are people making threads about her shaving her hair.

Omg get over it. You’re literally the biggest hypocrite and I’m so embarrassed for you and your constant attempts. Didn’t you just make a thread about her sons commenting on her doing m***? Take several seats and stop embarrassing yourself any further than you already have. 

Yes, I did make a thread about Britney’s hair appearing to be shaved at the nape of her head. Cry me a river :hahaha_tiffany_ny_new_york_ms_miss_cackle_laugh_lol_haha_hehe_lmao:

• Love 3
  • Haha 1
Just now, GlitterRain said:

Omg get over it. You’re literally the biggest hypocrite and I’m so embarrassed for you and your constant attempts. Didn’t you just make a thread about her sons commenting on her doing m***? Take several seats and stop

embarrassing yourself any further than you already have. 

Yes, I did make a thread about Britney’s hair appearing to be shaved at the nape of her head. Get over it and cry me a river :hahaha_tiffany_ny_new_york_ms_miss_cackle_laugh_lol_haha_hehe_lmao:

I have never disrespected you and you are authorized to disrespect me?

And you talking about hypocrisy when you made a thread just hours ago saying that bad treatment between users would not be tolerated and you asked that we all be good people among ourselves and now you insult me and continue abusing your power.

• Love 2
  • Haha 1
  • Like 1
  • Super Mods
Just now, Antidote said:

I have never disrespected you and you are authorized to disrespect me?

And you talking about hypocrisy when you made a thread just hours ago saying that bad treatment between users would not be tolerated and you asked that we all be good people among ourselves and now you insult me and continue abusing your power.

I’m not insulting you. I’m calling you out on your embarrassing attempts to troll. Awww, you’re upset by my comment? Don’t attempt to troll within my thread and perhaps you wouldn’t feel such a way. 

• Love 1
  • Like 1
4 minutes ago, The Exhale Psychic said:

I find it really suspicious that on the same day we found out she's working with stargate this comes out. Are they trying to distract 

💯 they want to sabotage her career as badly as they want to make her personal life miserable. Britney making money = money they will no longer get. They wanna still make Britney believe she's nothing, especially in the business that she loved so much. They're sick, and it's beyond obvious their plan: "Make Britney suffer so she doesn't expose us." It's too late, they've gone too far, and Britney won't be silenced anymore. 

Edited by easy
  • Love 5
  • Like 1

I’m not insulting you. I’m calling you out on your embarrassing attempts to troll. Awww, you’re upset by my comment? Don’t attempt to troll within my thread and perhaps you wouldn’t feel such a way. 

"You're literally the biggest hypocrite and I’m so embarrassed for you"

wow, I mean, are you authorized to treat people like this and also you define what is and what is not an insult now?

and you made a thread asking them to stop trolling when you have been 24 hours, reacting with mockery to each response I make in each random thread to provoke me and call me my hypocrite?

Captura-de-pantalla-2023-06-10-a-la-s-20

If you are a moderator, behave like one and stop bullying users who simply do not agree with your opinion.

• Love 2
  • Like 1
  • Super Mods
1 minute ago, Antidote said:

"You're literally the biggest hypocrite and I’m so embarrassed for you"

wow, I mean, are you authorized to treat people like this and also you define what is and what is not an insult now?

and you made a thread asking them to stop trolling when you have been 24 hours, reacting with mockery to each response I make in each random thread to provoke me and call me my hypocrite?

If you are a moderator, behave like one and stop bullying users who simply do not agree with your opinion.

Weren’t you the one making rude comments about me moderating for free and Jordan actually called you out on it? Don’t talk to me about bullying :hahaha_tiffany_ny_new_york_ms_miss_cackle_laugh_lol_haha_hehe_lmao:

• Love 1

Weren’t you the one making rude comments about me moderating for free and Jordan actually call you out on it? Don’t talk to me about bullying :hahaha_tiffany_ny_new_york_ms_miss_cackle_laugh_lol_haha_hehe_lmao:

lol it's not my fault that the only person who supported you in that thread was Jordan, if I were him and I would have said the same thing lol. at the end of the day you are here 24/7 for it

jenniekim-blackpink.gif

• Love 1
  • Haha 1

Just like any other attempt all these will backfire eventually. These people are dumb enough to think if they match their statements everyone will believe them. But it's so obvious it's not true. There are no consistancies, no logic, just nasty made up rumors with bad intentions, and it shows so much. So this is another ignorable claim, and if needed, Rosengart may add it to the list of things team con tried to do in order to defamitize Britney.

And in that note, I say we simply ignore the trolls here who wierdly support team con's narrative and try to make it make sense but fail. Ignore the trolls.

(When their tactics don't work, they will change the subject and start arguing about something else, make smug comments, and get emotional.)

• Like 1
  • Super Mods
2 minutes ago, Eternalhouse said:

Just like any other attempt all these will backfire eventually. These people are dumb enough to think if they match their statements everyone will believe them. But it's so obvious it's not true. There are no consistancies, no logic, just nasty made up rumors with bad intentions, and it shows so much. So this is another ignorable claim, and if needed, Rosengart may add it to the list of things team con tried to do in order to defamitize Britney.

And in that note, I say we simply ignore the trolls here who wierdly support team con's narrative and try to make it make sense but fail. Ignore the trolls.

(When their tactics don't work, they will change the subject and start arguing about something else, make smug comments, and get emotional.)

I can’t believe what’s being said about her now. It just seems to never stop!

• Love 2

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block