What do you think it will take for the AI posts to leave the Britney Spears forum alone?

Um, I don't know. I don't know. 

Is that one of your biggest wishes?

:crying1_britney_sobbing_tears_2006_sad: Yeah, it's ok. I would like for them to leave us alone. 

What would you say to them if you could talk to AI as individuals? 

I would just say that you have babies at home and you have a wife and if you don't, you have to realize that we're people and that we just need privacy. And we need our respect. And those are things that you have to have as a human. 

• Haha 2
  • Like 2
22 minutes ago, rebellion_is_the_way said:

Nobody wants that. Get used to the technology. And be grateful for people still care to put their efforts to generate material for Britney.

Girl 90% of the time it doesn’t even sound like Britney, I’m sure eventually they can find something else to do and no one’s feelings would be that hurt I’m - :haha_britney_laugh_lol_lmao_hehe_haha_bw_black_white:

• Like 3
29 minutes ago, blackingouthenegativity said:

Then consider me an ungrateful brat with Jimmy Lou. When will I matter? :sobbing_unbelievable_wow_head_shake_no_crying_sobbing_sad:

Nobody’s gaining anything from ai. If Britney herself wants to put music out there, it’s up to her. You can’t get mad at people for liking their universal popstar that put tons of albums, acapellas, instrumentals out there.they can use products that has been officially released.

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block