CURSE: None of my pop girlies is touring and it makes me sad

• Super Mods

I'm not a dedicated fan of a lot of pop girlies, so there are not many I wish to see live in a concert and sing to their songs. However the ones I'm dying to see are not even thinking of touring :crying4_britney_crying_stages_tears_sad:

Britney Spears

Miley Cyrus

Ariana Grande

Ariana is not even bothering with music anymore. We all know that Britney is probably never coming back, even less touring, and Miley said she doesn't feel like going on a tour and that she doesn't feel connected.

Why am I cursed like this? :crying1_britney_sobbing_tears_2006_sad:

I could've simply stanned basic pop girlies who go on tour every 6 months, but no, I had to stan absolute legends who basically don't even wanna be in the business anymore.

Oh well, at least I have their iconic discography, it's something.

Rant over. 

Screenshot-2023-06-09-at-10.30.40.png

Edited by BUWYGF
  • Love 6

Music business has changed a lot! there's many ways of monetize just with their names than before, An A List person like britney or xtina, that in the past give the fans a lot of tv specials, DVD'S , Videogames,  and special ON-DEMAND tv concerts,

right now TOURING is expensive and artist get expensives than ever,when an artist grow a lot like Ariana, Lady gaga, Miley or Taylor swift get like impossible for touring because their prices grows to the point, that they can tour like 4-5 years between concerts, and not performing everywhere,.

If you want to live an ERA, you need to follow the start or beggining of a new potential artist thatsthe unique way you will see the effort to do it great, 

• Like 1
  • Super Mods
10 hours ago, vzlafan said:

Music business has changed a lot! there's many ways of monetize just with their names than before, An A List person like britney or xtina, that in the past give the fans a lot of tv specials, DVD'S , Videogames,  and special ON-DEMAND tv concerts,

right now TOURING is expensive and artist get expensives than ever,when an artist grow a lot like Ariana, Lady gaga, Miley or Taylor swift get like impossible for touring because their prices grows to the point, that they can tour like 4-5 years between concerts, and not performing everywhere,.

If you want to live an ERA, you need to follow the start or beggining of a new potential artist thatsthe unique way you will see the effort to do it great, 

omg I believe you're absolutely right, but no new star even merely grabs my interest :crying1_britney_sobbing_tears_2006_sad: they are all so basic (imo) :crying2_britney_crying_tears_2003_diane_sobbing_sad:

• Like 1
  • Super Mods
10 hours ago, MasterMindz said:

No pop girls are touring? :calculating_confused_meme_blonde_math_woman_thinking_what:

I saw Taylor and have tickets to see Beyonce, Madonna, and Pink LOL  :bop_beyonce_dancing_yes_Yas_cheer_party_glasses:

I meant from the ones I adore listening to, none of the four you mentioned are really my vibe. Madonna used to be but I don't think I'd go to her concert now :mhm_britney_nodding_yes_mhmm:

• Haha 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block