Britney dances to "Get Naked": no wonder I quit the business

I would not be lying if I say that when she says she’s over with the business annoys me the most. 

i love her, but common, fr Britney. You ARE the business, honey. 
If she’s mad about her past, ok, we get it and I hope she enjoys her life the most, it releasing music or not. If she choose to buy a castle and be far away from the world aka Enya, I would be ok with it. But when she will get that everything that she do and done is business, is the pop industry at its finest. She dancing on instagram do more buzz and people talking than anything else. 

if she want to stop performing, ok. Go for it.

if she want to stop releasing music, ok, go for it. 

if she want to do anything to improve her mental health and overall health, go for it girl.

But stop with the “quit the business” story, bc at this moment, you don’t. 

If you are reading this, Britney, just be honest with yourself girl. :overitkbye_britney_annoyed_leave_leaving_goodbye_blue:

Edited by RebelMe
  • Love 1
On 6/8/2023 at 12:51 AM, RebelMe said:

I would not be lying if I say that when she says she’s over with the business annoys me the most. 

i love her, but common, fr Britney. You ARE the business, honey. 
If she’s mad about her past, ok, we get it and I hope she enjoys her life the most, it releasing music or not. If she choose to buy a castle and be far away from the world aka Enya, I would be ok with it. But when she will get that everything that she do and done is business, is the pop industry at its finest. She dancing on instagram do more buzz and people talking than anything else. 

if she want to stop performing, ok. Go for it.

if she want to stop releasing music, ok, go for it. 

if she want to do anything to improve her mental health and overall health, go for it girl.

But stop with the “quit the business” story, bc at this moment, you don’t. 

If you are reading this, Britney, just be honest with yourself girl. :overitkbye_britney_annoyed_leave_leaving_goodbye_blue:

Edited by IoI
On 6/7/2023 at 1:36 AM, BritneyWiki said:

Everything she says leads to more questions and provides no answers. She's toying with us.

What does she mean by "It was really weird because my dancers took the stage for this song oh well!"?

DEVASTATED that she says she quit the business. Until now I thought her "retirement" was a strategy to get out of the conservatorship. Not working = no more paying an entire team. If she really wants to quit and is happy like that, she deserves it. But open the damn vault and let your fans purchase unreleased material. Why deny us of that? Kind of mad at her at the moment. I know she hates the industry and the media and the paparazzi but as a fan I want to feel the love from her and right now I do not. 

I think she’s referring to specifically Piece of Me when Get Naked was only included as an interlude 

also yes Britney may consider herself retired and that’s such a hot topic in this thread but it really seems like y’all forgot she released Hold Me Closer last year? Lol like yes she might be done with photoshoots, interviews, albums, performances for a while but I don’t think she’s done with random singles every now and again. Sure I don’t think it’ll be a frequent thing but like…hold me closer was so random and she seemed to like it in that random YouTube audio she posted. I think as long as she’s moved by the music and the product she’s putting out she’ll do it. She’s just very particular about what she wants to do and we all have to applaud her for that cus for years she wasn’t allowed to do anything she wanted to it’s fullest extent

Edited by studlygeorge

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block