Britney dances to "Get Naked": no wonder I quit the business

2 minutes ago, Antidote said:

Does anyone really trust anything she says? she is unpredictable she has always been, that's why sheโ€™s so addictive for fans and media.ย in the next post she will say that her next album is ready and in the next one she will say that she will never release music again etcย 

Some fans say she is โ€œtrollingโ€ and she is a mastermind that is secretly finding the cure for cancerย :mattafact_alligator_telling_talking_chatting_preaching_green:

Tbh I donโ€™t take her social media posts seriously.. word-salad has improved tho but she still lacks cohesiveness. ย :squint_meme_sunglasses_pink_stare_squint:

• Like 7
1 hour ago, DiamondCircus said:

ย 

This is a repost from Maui last year !!! I know itโ€™s not that great BUT the song is my favorite song Iโ€™ve ever done !!! It was really weird because my dancers took the stage for this song ๐ŸŽง !!! Oh well !!! I listened to this song today and actually realized it for the first time ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ™„๐Ÿ™„๐Ÿ™„ !!! I guess it was all those rules you know !!! Guess all those rules and not having a voice for 13 years in what I wanted gave a lot of people a thrill ride !!! Oh well !!! Psss no wonder I quit the business JUST SAYING !!! But Iโ€™m going to London next week to go shopping ๐Ÿ›๏ธ so things arenโ€™t too shabby !!!

ย 

ย 

ย 

@DiamondCircusย please add transcript. There is a button "edit" :cackling_cackle_lol_what_unbelievable_disbelief_glasses_meme:

Edited by Flavor Of Love
6 minutes ago, Antidote said:

Does anyone really trust anything she says? she is unpredictable she has always been, that's why sheโ€™s so addictive for fans and media.ย in the next post she will say that her next album is ready and in the next one she will say that she will never release music again etcย 

True but in the meantime sheโ€™s confirmed her current retirement!ย 

• Love 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

ร—
ร—

We noticed you're using an ad blocker ย :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated ๐Ÿ’œย ย 

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. ๐Ÿ™

I've disabled ad block