Britney dances to "Get Naked": no wonder I quit the business

She also said Red Bull was the most disgusting drink…after posting a video you can clearly see it in the background. She’s the queen of trolling and I love her for it.  

I think she’s taking the time she needs to heal. Which is what she deserves. Im so happy she’s putting herself first.

But, I don’t think she’s completely quit the business. She may have quit for now, but I believe she will return to release music. Maybe not perform, but definitely to release music. 

• Like 1
8 hours ago, Antidote said:

Does anyone really trust anything she says? she is unpredictable she has always been, that's why she’s so addictive for fans and media. in the next post she will say that her next album is ready and in the next one she will say that she will never release music again etc 

Hmmm I don't think so she has been pretty consistent with the fact that she has quit the business for the last 2 or 3 years. I know it's hard for some of us to accept but I  think she's just over it and has no interest in it anymore. 

• Like 1
10 hours ago, princessmimi said:

She OFFICIALLY said she quit the business!

I hope everyone sees that and will quit biching about a new album!

Im just glad I saw her live in concert when I had the chance.

She has said this multiple times in multiple ways… Give it 24 hours until someone creates a post “omgz could Britney be secretly working on an album?? Here’s why…”

People refuse to listen to her words.

• Love 2
  • Like 1
8 hours ago, frederiickx said:

She still had a say I believe when the c-ship first started, during Circus era. I remember in For The Record she said how she wanted Womanizer music video to be and then Jamie in the next breath literally re-wording everything she had just said and acting like he came up with it :tina_judging_side_eye_glance_staring_looking_red:

Hmmm so she had one year if that of a any say in what she could and wanted to do with her career... But everything after 09' she was completely muted and point blanked enslaved... With her kids used as some sort of bargaining chip :4music_britney_2013_uk_annoyed_irritated_mad: Jamie and Lou made her every decision :notfeelinit_ny_tiffany_pollard_miss_ms_new_york_meme_sunglasses_bed_mad_waiting_crossed_hands::wontcry_tears_crying_sad:

Edited by PlatinumB
  • Super Mods
4 hours ago, GirlOnTheMoon said:

She has said this multiple times in multiple ways… Give it 24 hours until someone creates a post “omgz could Britney be secretly working on an album?? Here’s why…”

People refuse to listen to her words.

True.

Lots of people are selfish and only want what they can get from Britney and dont care about her happiness.

Just the fact that there is a thread on here complaining about her quitting because we "freed her" says it all.

• Like 1
5 hours ago, DiamondCircus said:

People do refuse to believe that Britney is over in terms of Britney the machine and doing as much.

The Britney that performed at all the awards shows, visited all the talk shows and was a workaholic is over.

A workaholic? She was doing the bar minimum  during the con years, let’s not 

• Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block