Britney posts picture of her son Jayden, who is reportedly still in communication with Britney

21 minutes ago, easy said:

I seriously do not understand how this nasty troll is still on this forum. 

Name calling?!? Please refrain from foul language.

what is wrong with my statement. Britney has been surrounded by vultures. fact?!?! Reality!?! Hello?? In what world do you live in where a son has never backstabbed their parents. Kevin and the kids have done interviews and released videos. 
this is where some people here have a negative reaction to reality and it’s very concerning. A disconnect from reality signals insanity. And you might very well be insane. A rabid fan with undying support and no connection with reality is concerning.See Ya Netflix GIF by Chelsea Handler Your life may be easy but the world is not easy for Britney . 
it’s more complex :)  Ty easy person

Edited by Loveprofusion
  • Love 2
  • Haha 2
7 minutes ago, Loveprofusion said:

what is wrong with my statement. Britney has been surrounded by vultures. fact?!?! Reality!?! Hello?? In what world do you live in where a son has never backstabbed their parents. Kevin and the kids have done interviews and released videos. 
this is where some people here have a negative reaction to reality and it’s very concerning. A disconnect from reality signals insanity. And you might very well be insane. A rabid fan with undying support and no connection with reality is concerning.See Ya Netflix GIF by Chelsea Handler Your life may be easy but the world is not easy for Britney . 

If you think me calling you what you are: a nasty troll is name calling and foul, get thicker skin :mcwave_mariah_Carey_kiss_bye_goodbye_wave:

I hope those team con checks are paying you well little troll. 

• Love 3
  • Like 1
2 hours ago, G-unit said:

After what Jayden said about Britney showing him more attention than she did with Preston, I wouldn’t doubt Preston will probably take a lot more time to come around.  If so, I get it…my mom always had a closer bond with my brother, because they’re more similar.  Sure I got salty at times, but as I’ve gotten older I realize that no parent is perfect.  I’ve also realized that my mom didn’t ever NOT make efforts, it was more so on me for not being willing to open that communication and include myself.  I was always invited, I was just too up my own *** to want to do things that they wanted to do.  My mother is incredible and we have a very close bond, we’ve never not been on speaking terms…but I did recognize that she and my brother were always closer.  

I am the same way and now my mom has acknowledged it. I moved across the country and my brother lives 15 minutes from her but I visit more than he does. Karma is real. I love and respect my parents tho. 

• Love 1
  • Like 1

Britney wrote that she had the boys 70% of the time (legally she had 50%) before they were about 10 years old. Did her Las Vegas time begin at about that time? That's when she was refused time off for her birthday and the video showed her father and the boys watch her rehearse. Did the boys think that she had no time for them anymore? 

I have no idea which of them will reconcile with her and not just her money. 

• Love 1
  • Like 1
2 hours ago, Loveprofusion said:

Pfff, I have to laugh at you calling someone else insane. Look in a mirror, not only are most of your comments insensitive, but they also come off as the rambling, scattered thoughts of a lunatic.

I can’t help but wonder what kind of genetic ride you’re on. 

Edited by Emil87
  • Love 1
  • Like 2

I honestly hope they can come back together. Jayden is still very young but if he's mature enough to understand that his mother needs a hand for her to hold (and not a disgusting conservatorship, which should be illegal) that would be fantastic. 

The relationship you have with your parents is not always easy, what a rollercoaster it can be but sometimes you just need to shut up, hold a hand and just give some love.

Sorry if it sounds corny but from what I've seen those past few years Jayden is the smart one in the family so....let's hope.

Edited by Alio
  • Love 1
  • Like 1
15 minutes ago, OneLife said:

I actually thought that the first one to talk to her (if at all) would be Preston.  

Britney always seemed to be closer to Jayden than to Preston. 

This is pure speculation but between the two of them I can see Preston being the one who will have a harder time getting closer to Britney again, specially if what Jayden said about Brit giving more attention to him than to Preston.

6 hours ago, jonloch1 said:

I just hope its not because they are both approaching 18 and child support is stopping. i hate to say it but the timing is very suspicious when Sean turns 18 this year and Jayden turns 18 next year 

This is exactly what I'm thinking.  The train is running out of gravy and they're now trying to "salvage" their relationship with Mom.

• Love 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block