Britney posts picture of her son Jayden, who is reportedly still in communication with Britney

13 hours ago, Gutterguppy1202 said:

But why does tmz know (speculate) which son she’s speaking to? Who on team con’s side is snitching?

They make up stories . These are not fact based knowledge. Its a smear campaign. Many stories are made up. People believe what the hear or read unfortunately. 

• Love 1
16 hours ago, Emil87 said:

Nice picture, I just wonder why she only posts paparazzi pics of her kids. I’m sure she has plenty of personal pics with them, but I understand her wanting to keep those private.

Im also surprised she’s only communicating with Jayden when Preston was the one who didn’t partake in the interview. Then again the source is TMZ, who’s usually full of s.h.I.t so who knows. 

Jayden probably needs the most attention 

23 hours ago, easy said:

Do not be surprised if Britney continues to support her children after 18. It won't be through court ordered payments, but Britney directly giving her children money? I can see it happening. Those are her children at the end of the day. She's going to help them anyway she can. 

TBH if she does, shes too nice for her own good. firstly they didnt see her for years and now they are approaching 18 and they are no longer eligible for child support they suddenly wanna 'make a mends'........very suspicious. and also define 'support' because of course i wouldnt expect Britney to allow them to be homeless and out in the street ...... but it shouldnt be support as in they can sit on their ***** and never work a day in their life

Edited by jonloch1
  • Like 1
26 minutes ago, jonloch1 said:

TBH if she does, shes too nice for her own good. firstly they didnt see her for years and now they are approaching 18 and they are no longer eligible for child support they suddenly wanna 'make a mends'........very suspicious. and also define 'support' because of course i wouldnt expect Britney to allow them to be homeless and out in the street ...... but it shouldnt be support as in they can sit on their ***** and never work a day in their life

Holding grudges in that way only causes more pain to your heart. Especially between a mother and their children. We have to remember they've been used as pawns against Britney their entire lives, they're also minors approaching early adulthood, they deserve a little bit of grace in figuring out the truth for themselves. They'll see it when they're free of their own abuse and are able to have honest conversations with their mother. Yes, I don't expect Britney to give them free handouts– I don't expect that for any adult child/parent relationship. But she won't allow her children to suffer, that's for sure. 

Just now, easy said:

Holding grudges in that way only causes more pain to your heart. Especially between a mother and their children. We have to remember they've been used as pawns against Britney their entire lives, they're also minors approaching early adulthood, they deserve a little bit of grace in figuring out the truth for themselves. They'll see it when they're free of their own abuse and are able to have honest conversations with their mother. Yes, I don't expect Britney to give them free handouts– I don't expect that for any adult child/parent relationship. But she won't allow her children to suffer, that's for sure. 

im not saying she shouldnt, well i know i kind of did, im just worried Britney is too nice and she might be all yehhh my boys want to talk to me again but really its the $$$, the timing does worry me. dont get  me wrong im happy for her if the boys genuinely want a relationship with her, same with her mother, and if that what makes her happy im over the moon for her. but i am worried  they 'll  get back in touch, build a relationship back then.........funnily enough they need money 

• Like 1
20 minutes ago, jonloch1 said:

im not saying she shouldnt, well i know i kind of did, im just worried Britney is too nice and she might be all yehhh my boys want to talk to me again but really its the $$$, the timing does worry me. dont get  me wrong im happy for her if the boys genuinely want a relationship with her, same with her mother, and if that what makes her happy im over the moon for her. but i am worried  they 'll  get back in touch, build a relationship back then.........funnily enough they need money 

That's a very valid concern, and also something only Britney would truly be able to know and recognize. We have objectivity and maybe aren't so willing to forgive these strangers for pain and abuse they've inflicted upon her. But we have to remember Britney is a stranger to us as well, despite our fandom for her. It's Britney's life, she finally has the ability to choose how she wants to live it. She's knows her children and their relationship/situation better than any of us, same for her mother. Britney doesn't need us to protect her from her choices, it would make us no better than her abusers (though we're not inflicting abuse, it's the same scenario. "No, Britney, you're wrong! Let me tell you what you should do!") none of us wanna see her hurt, but what she really needs from fans is space and support, imo!

• Love 3
  • Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block