Why do you think Britney stays in California when the media + her family won't leave her alone in countless smear campaigns???

Taylor Swift. She wins lol. She's played the music industry so well, she almost owns it. Her Era's tour is going to be iconic like Madonna's Blonde Ambition. Karma is a massive song and the video is just as well. Reminds me of Toxic level vibes. I'd say Taylor has become the closest female success to Brit. Taylor's legacy will be wild. Her stans constantly get awarded easter eggs, scandals, music excellence, and she's turned me into a fan of her pop!

• Haha 1
2 hours ago, Lola2790 said:

I get that but then I hear people like Courtney Love and Lindsay Lohan got a new lease on life and felt so happy moving overseas. Tina Turner too! (RIP)

Name me 1 celebrity that left California that regretted it. Just saying.  :lollipop_britney_sucker_dancing_party_2012:

yes I agree with you. but I’m saying a possibility that Britney may feel.

Well, she's been there for decades. California is probably more her home now than Kentwood or New York or anywhere else she's lived.

She has friends out there. She has whoever's left of her team out there.

Her husband is a model and actor, which means he needs to be near an entertainment center (Los Angeles, New York City, Vancouver, Atlanta, etc.).

And until very soon from now, her kids are there as well.

Why would she leave?

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block