Why do you think Britney stays in California when the media + her family won't leave her alone in countless smear campaigns???

6 hours ago, rebellion_is_the_way said:

Britney unfortunately does not has an independent personality anymore. 22 year old britney would step outside, uncover her eyes.
Who knew she could feel so alive?

but 40 year old Britney waits at home if her kids wanna come over one day. 

This is so condescending? Like lol…

• Like 2
14 hours ago, nakedsoldier said:

I remember how she always loved New York and didn’t she say in For The Record that because her babies daddy lives in LA she couldn’t move? 

Yes. Many celebs move there and leave LA. It seems like they experience more freedom and less scrutiny.  The state of California has bullied her enough I feel like.

• Love 1

sometimes, when animals are abused, they're so programmed to the factors of their environment, they refuse to leave the cage, even if the door is open. she needs time to develop a relationship with her autonomy.

Edited by ---
  • Love 3
  • Like 2
36 minutes ago, leviathan said:

britney worked hard to become who she is. i think she should get to enjoy being the britney spears and live in LA - she is entitled to her life... just because people won't leave her alone doesn't mean she needs to go... its the people who should let her be.

I get that but then I hear people like Courtney Love and Lindsay Lohan got a new lease on life and felt so happy moving overseas. Tina Turner too! (RIP)

Name me 1 celebrity that left California that regretted it. Just saying.  :lollipop_britney_sucker_dancing_party_2012:

• Love 2
35 minutes ago, Lola2790 said:

I get that but then I hear people like Courtney Love and Lindsay Lohan got a new lease on life and felt so happy moving overseas. Tina Turner too! (RIP)

Name me 1 celebrity that left California that regretted it. Just saying.  :lollipop_britney_sucker_dancing_party_2012:

Well if I remember correctly Lindsay said she needed to get out from all the madness surrounding her and so she left the U.S.

Tina on the other side hand she felt more loved and valued in Europe so that was one of the reasons she left the U.S. 

Edited by pablitonizer

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block