OMG “Let Me Be” is actually such a good song and it needs to be discussed

• Super Mods
Just now, rennen2.0 said:

‘Britney’ :kyliecry_crying_tears_jenner_wipe_sad: I’ve come to release I have completely under appreciated this album (and it’s bonus tracks, obviously).

A gem in her discography. 

I totally feel the same! I randomly played the album today and I was like :gaga_shocked_stare_lady_dead_white_what_surprised: this album is so good and it needs to be talked about more :canthandleit_cry_katy_sob_sad_tears:

• Love 3

It is, genuinely, one of the strongest cuts on Britney imho.  Her vocal is perfect and dreamy on the verses…she co-wrote it…and it has such a quintessential “Britney” vibe that no other artist could pull off.  Totally underrated by this fanbase.

• Like 3
  • Super Mods
2 minutes ago, G-unit said:

It is, genuinely, one of the strongest cuts on Britney imho.  Her vocal is perfect and dreamy on the verses…she co-wrote it…and it has such a quintessential “Britney” vibe that no other artist could pull off.  Totally underrated by this fanbase.

I love the beats that are used on the Britney album. Very girly pop but edgy :shaking_shake_gold_yellow:

• Super Mods
2 minutes ago, Style. In Moscow said:

Sad we don’t have a live performance of this song because I love it so much! Whenever I play it, it reminds me of that care free period when I was a child, it reminds of middle school, of autumn. :kyliecry_crying_tears_jenner_wipe_sad:

So nostalgic. I loved that era so much :yasqueen_yes_wow_crying_praise_tears_wipe_sad:

Let Me Be is so underrated. All her non-singles on the Britney album are. Bombastic Love, Lonely, What It’s Like To Be Me etc. I never knew what the hype was over Slave 4 U though. I honestly don’t like it that much to this day. Overprotected though…I DIE FOR! This album has and always will be my favorite.  I had my mom use the album cover for my 13th Birthday Cake. I’m 33 now!  ❤️❤️❤️

Edited by Shereen
  • Love 4
  • Super Mods
39 minutes ago, Shereen said:

Let Me Be is so underrated. All her non-singles on the Britney album are. Bombastic Love, Lonely, What It’s Like To Be Me etc. I never knew what the hype was over Slave 4 U though. I honestly don’t like it that much to this day. Overprotected though…I DIE FOR! This album has and always will be my favorite.  I had my mom use the album cover for my 13th Birthday Cake. I’m 33 now!  ❤️❤️❤️

Aww! Thanks for sharing 🤍

1 hour ago, Stefani said:

Let Filler Be is cute but it's nothing special compared to the singles. 

spacer.pngI agree. The song would be a massive hit for someone like JLo, but for Britney’s standards not so much. I think it’s a strong album track and that’s pretty much it. Now if you said “Lonely”, that had hit single written all over it. 

• Love 2

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block