Anyone else see Britney looking more like her old self than in a long time?!

yes people can change that much in a few years bc of stress/medication/other factors

also everyone has different genes even if youre both white/blonde

what applies to you doesnt apply to britney and vice versa

all you did was talk about how much better you're looking

i dont think we should analyze every flaw she has or not

• Love 1
  • Like 1

stress has a big effect on how we age and the impact the conservatorship had on her really took its toll - you can see it ALL over her face 2008-2013. She started to look better in 2015-2016 because she felt the fire again but that went downhill again in 2018.

I do think now she looks gorgeous and much younger than she did in 2019/2020. Also the botox and fillers wore off and she looks more natural.

• Love 5
  • Super Mods
13 hours ago, Dynamic Lights said:

I really hate some delusional stans for twisting the narrative 

1449070769036.jpg?quality=90&strip=all&w

Britney-Spears-Teen-Choice-Awards-2015.j

tumblr_p0hk6a1fGb1tavz3go1_1280.jpg

And there are thousands of other examples of her looking stunning during the period from 2013 to 2016. She looked especially youthful during 2015-16

I’m not justifying the con by any means, but saying she looked old and bad during the entire thing is absolutely stupid

Hello have you seen her in 2011-2012 and 2017-2019?

Jesus she looked rough.

I NEVER said she looked ugly  but she did have wrinkles and YES I know she's 41 and its normal to have them in your 40s but during the 2010s, she was in her 30s, thats different.

This is MY opinion btw, if you don't like or agree it, why bother commenting?

2 hours ago, princessmimi said:

Hello have you seen her in 2011-2012 and 2017-2019?

Jesus she looked rough.

I NEVER said she looked ugly  but she did have wrinkles and YES I know she's 41 and its normal to have them in your 40s but during the 2010s, she was in her 30s, thats different.

This is MY opinion btw, if you don't like or agree it, why bother commenting?

Everyone is different. Britney has ALWAYS looked older than her age. There are pics from the BOMT era where she literally looks 30

• Love 1
  • Like 1
  • Super Mods
5 hours ago, Dynamic Lights said:

Everyone is different. Britney has ALWAYS looked older than her age. There are pics from the BOMT era where she literally looks 30

Yeah but at least she looked good back then.

I love Britney, I really do but she has aged alot but like I said,

I understand that its because of the stress of the conservatorship and her kids.

Even though she has aged, she still looks good.

I think freedom is a good look on her.

• Love 1
4 hours ago, princessmimi said:

Yeah but at least she looked good back then.

I love Britney, I really do but she has aged alot but like I said,

I understand that its because of the stress of the conservatorship and her kids.

Even though she has aged, she still looks good.

I think freedom is a good look on her.

Genetics also play a HUGE factor in one's ageing. Britney got Lynne's looks and (unfortunately) Jamie's genes. :typing_keyboard_computer:

4 hours ago, Steve W said:
WWW.VERYWELLHEALTH.COM

Read about how your nose changes with age, specifically how the nasal cartilage weakens as you get older and how this makes your nose appear...

Your nose gets bigger with age, not smaller. 🤣 If you can't see that Britney had her nose reduced in size twice, then you are even more blind than Ariana's fans who think she hasn't had any work done. All celebrities have plastic surgery. There is nothing wrong with it. 

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block