Anyone else see Britney looking more like her old self than in a long time?!

She has altered her face too much, so I never think she looks like her natural self. In some angles with the right lighting and filters etc, etc, she may look like someone who resembles her ever so slightly.

Her natural face won't ever come back, so we will never know how she would have looked aging naturally. This version of her is beautiful, though.

• Haha 3
  • Like 2
3 minutes ago, Frankie8 said:

She has altered her face too much, so I never think she looks like her natural self. In some angles with the right lighting and filters etc, etc, she may look like someone who resembles her ever so slightly.

Her natural face won't ever come back, so we will never know how she would have looked aging naturally. This version of her is beautiful, though.

She did her lips and that is all gone. Other than that we age. Thats it . We age folks if we are lucky. Our 20 year old version ages folks .  

• Like 1
4 hours ago, Steve W said:

She did her lips and that is all gone. Other than that we age. Thats it . We age folks if we are lucky. Our 20 year old version ages folks .  

It's not just her lips - her nose and entire nasal fold/cheek area look different. I’m almost 33 and I have all the same features as I had at 20. Britney literally altered her face - people have been using the aging excuse when she wasn’t nearly old enough in her early and mid 30s to look so drastically different. It’s fine, but it’s hardly only aging or just her lips getting done. Also, her lips don't look like simple filler - they look like a surgical procedure that led to more substantial changes around her nasal fold area. It's normal for nasal folds to become more prominent in your 30s, but the shape and intensity of her folds indicate surgery - especially given that she didn't even look like that at 30 years old in late 2011.

Mid 2003 - still 21 years old:

britcharity2003.jpg

57e199fb0fd413ed4cafc8bd9f193bf5.jpg

Late 2011 - almost 30 years old:

bbbaaim1h9e51.jpg

634.BritneySpears2.mh.022413.jpg?fit=aro

wenn20164000-e1361808227743.jpg

2015 - we're all aging, but these changes are surgery, and the changes are NOT just lip fillers:

Britney-Spears-ESPY-Awards-2015.jpg

Mid to late 2019 - before she turned 38 in December. You don't change THIS much between 30 and 37/38. As someone who is almost 33, I can tell you that is just ridiculous:

6412123-britney-spears-sur-le-tapis-roug

britney-spears-2019-daytime-beauty-award

britney-spears-sam-asghari-getty.jpg?ve=

Edited by NotBuyingIt
  • Love 1
  • Like 7
37 minutes ago, NotBuyingIt said:

It's not just her lips - her nose and entire nasa fold/cheek area look different. I’m almost 33 and I have all the same features as I had at 20. Britney literally altered her face - people have been using the aging excuse when she wasn’t nearly old enough in her early and mid 30s to look so drastically different. It’s fine, but it’s hardly simple aging or just her lips getting done. Also, her lips don't look like filler - they look like a surgical procedure that led to more substantial changes around her nasal fold area. It's normal for nasal folds to become more prominent in your 30s, but the shape and intensity of her folds indicate surgery - especially given that she didn't even look like that at 30 years old in late 2011.

Mid 2003 - still 21 years old:

britcharity2003.jpg

57e199fb0fd413ed4cafc8bd9f193bf5.jpg

Late 2011 - almost 30 years old:

bbbaaim1h9e51.jpg

634.BritneySpears2.mh.022413.jpg?fit=aro

wenn20164000-e1361808227743.jpg

2015 - we're all aging, but these changes are surgery, and the changes are NOT just lip fillers:

Britney-Spears-ESPY-Awards-2015.jpg

Mid to late 2019 - before she turned 38 in December. You don't change THIS much between 30 and 37/38. As someone who is almost 33, I can tell you that is just ridiculous:

6412123-britney-spears-sur-le-tapis-roug

britney-spears-2019-daytime-beauty-award

britney-spears-sam-asghari-getty.jpg?ve=

Just a quick fix for you: that picture was taken in late 2010, not 2011.

And Yes, she kept her appearance the same until early 2011. However, she decided to undergo a few plastic surgeries in 2011 because her face started to lose its fat and tightness, as you can see in these unedited pictures from 2010:

spacer.pngspacer.png

You can see it's the same face she had since 2008, but it's a less tight/youthful version. Her eyes and eyebrows look less youthful, and she has additional wrinkles that she didn't used to have back in 2007-2008. Maybe these are the reasons why she decided to have plastic surgery in 2011.

1 hour ago, UnderHisSpell said:

Just a quick fix for you: that picture was taken in late 2010, not 2011.

And Yes, she kept her appearance the same until early 2011. However, she decided to undergo a few plastic surgeries in 2011 because her face started to lose its fat and tightness, as you can see in these unedited pictures from 2010:

spacer.pngspacer.png

You can see it's the same face she had since 2008, but it's a less tight/youthful version. Her eyes and eyebrows look less youthful, and she has additional wrinkles that she didn't used to have back in 2007-2008. Maybe these are the reasons why she decided to have plastic surgery in 2011.

It totally is. It’s puzzling because at 33, I’m still getting mistaken as 25 - 28 by Zoomers and people who are older. I’m a white girl who doesn’t tan, has used retinoids on and off since I was 17, uses my forehead but doesn’t go overboard with expressions, uses sunscreen daily (even indoors), etc. It’s totally possible for white girls to not age like milk - especially when you’re only in your 30s. (I don’t think Britney has aged like milk - I use that phrase because I’m quoting what people online often say when they talk about celebrities who look older.)

To change that much from 2008 to 2010 is not normal. Britney absolutely was affected by heavy meds and insane amounts of stress. Sun bathing and years of chain smoking don’t help, but that doesn’t change you so much from 2008 to 2010.

Edited by NotBuyingIt
  • Love 1
7 minutes ago, UnderHisSpell said:

Maybe these are the reasons why she decided to have plastic surgery in 2011.

In fact, we don't have information on whether she decided this on her own. She certainly couldn't make such a decision being under conservatorship. Such a thought alone sounds terrible. Perhaps someday we will find out... :sad_britney_ftr_for_the_record:

• Love 1
3 minutes ago, NotBuyingIt said:

It totally is. It’s puzzling because at 33, I’m still getting mistaken as 25 - 28 by Zoomers and people who are older. Britney absolutely was affected by heavy meds, and stress. Sun bathing and years of chain smoking don’t help.

I agree! I think the reason she looks older is because she was sunbathing and tanning non-stop, which really aged her skin. Plus, taking medication and being stressed out probably made it worse. But I understand her tho... she was going thru alot :otears_oprah_crying_tissue_napkin_tears_sobbing_sad:

• Love 2

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block