Do you think Jamie Lynn looks like Britney?

1 minute ago, leviathan said:

JLW is her father and Brittney is her mother.

Hide contents

In general too, not that I excuse anything that she did but Lynne is a victim too; she just wasn’t as strong as Britney and chose to inflict pain in return instead of breaking the cycle.

Giving Britney a Redbull/pills cocktail to lock her up while flirting with her daughter's husband? Poor Lynn... an angel if u ask me.

• Like 6

They had similar eyes, eyebrows, and a few other minor features, but I never thought they looked as much alike as some people claimed. Their noses, chins, cheeks, lips, smiles, etc. were always so different. If you compare Jamie Lynn at age 17 versus Britney at the same age, you can see that Britney more closely resembled other girls like Jessica Simpson than Jamie Lynn.

Their eyes look similar in the pictures below, but their general features are not alike. In my opinion, Jamie Lynn matured like Brooke Shields, whose jaw and face grew VERY awkwardly in her early 20s and she sadly just wasn’t gorgeous anymore. Jamie Lynn was never as gorgeous as Brooke was back in the day, but she was definitely a pretty girl. I'm not even a year older than her and I remember noticing how she changed back then because we were close in age.

intro-1627656695.jpg

FOZgP2jXoAs55Xc?format=jpg&name=900x900

m.jpg

britney-spears-news-photo-1606755691.?cr

These pictures aren't totally fair because Britney was 21 with some make up here and Jamie Lynn was in her 30s with no make up. Different nose, lips, etc. They have similar eyes and eyebrows. Some features are similar, but they don’t stand out enough to make someone think they look alike UNLESS you go out of your way to directly compare them side by side.

116.jpg

jamie-lynn-spears-special-forces.jpg?qua

If you look closely, Jamie Lynn was already starting to look different with her chin and smile when she was around 12 - I remember noticing this when I was a kid:

kids-r-us-fall-2002-fashion-show.jpg?s=6

kids-r-us-fall-2002-fashion-show.jpg?s=6

Edited by NotBuyingIt
  • Like 3

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block