Britney Spears singing Telephone AI SOUNDS SO GOOD

47 minutes ago, rebellion_is_the_way said:

I don’t understand the fascination for this song. It just an empty, shallow song for me. Lyrically or musically.

its completely lifeless without the artist making it special

gaga did her magic with the music video, featuring Beyonce, through her performances and bringing back the 2010s nostalgia on her recent tour 

• Love 1
  • Like 1
17 minutes ago, BritBreakitDown20 said:

its completely lifeless without the artist making it special

gaga did her magic with the music video, featuring Beyonce, through her performances and bringing back the 2010s nostalgia on her recent tour 

Gotcha, but not my cup of tea. It’s just a song you dance at a club and never search or hear again for me. People calling gaga a genius after she put this song out bothered me a lot. It’s about literally nothing.

• Love 1
6 minutes ago, rebellion_is_the_way said:

Gotcha, but not my cup of tea. It’s just a song you dance at a club and never search or hear again for me. People calling gaga a genius after she put this song out bothered me a lot. It’s about literally nothing.

but her artpop can mean anything 

spacer.png

Edited by BritBreakitDown20
  • Haha 5
  • Like 1
8 hours ago, rebellion_is_the_way said:

I don’t understand the fascination for this song. It just an empty, shallow song for me. Lyrically or musically.

Well it's a great GREAT Dance song.

+ remember back when it was released,

Bad Romand had just been a hit AND the video was THE moment.

+ Gaga was peaking.

So I guess many of us were like completely disgusted it was never released by Britney when, some years later, we learnt the song was supposed to be hers. And that transpires today in the near"cult" surrounding this demo.

• Love 1
1 hour ago, ydmc said:

Well it's a great GREAT Dance song.

+ remember back when it was released,

Bad Romand had just been a hit AND the video was THE moment.

+ Gaga was peaking.

So I guess many of us were like completely disgusted it was never released by Britney when, some years later, we learnt the song was supposed to be hers. And that transpires today in the near"cult" surrounding this demo.

we knew before gaga released it that Britney recorded a version. It was meant for the singles collection. 

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block