Circus - Full Dolby Album now on YouTube

• Super Mods
32 minutes ago, KrisJ said:

Yeah it’s for Apple Music but the Dolby versions haven’t been released outside of the USA yet :( 

yeah and I got tricked into subscribing for this month just to realize its not released for Europe yet :gloria_falling_stairs_trip:

• Haha 2

Omg this is like listening to a new album

I am happy af

Thank you so much for sharing this 

Out from under is divine 

The clear bridge in circus is magic. 

I have no words❤️❤️❤️

What a blessing 

This was my teen album

• Love 2

how am I supposed to listen to these? :idkney_britney_glory_carpool_karaoke_unsure_idk_nervous:

I'm listening with my normal headphones and it's like the instrumentals are just at different levels of volume from the standard version. With Circus for example I'm missing that creepy melody from the last chorus that I love so much, among other things, and it just ruins the song for me rather than "elevate" it in any way

• Like 1
1 minute ago, PokemonSpears said:

Shattered Glass does sound better and I understand the lyrics better

giphy.gif

The music in the chorus makes it nicer! 

I guess it’s all depending on taste. Some of the songs have parts that are not as good but the overall package is good I think. We still have the original mastering of the songs 

• Love 1
  • Like 1

I like some of the songs better than the OG (OFU is stellar).  I appreciate finally having an uncensored Blur, but a lot of the songs choruses sound way too quiet, like they’re karaoke versions.  Then again, I know nothing about “Dolby atmos” so wtf do I know.  How are these created?

2 hours ago, PokemonSpears said:

how am I supposed to listen to these? :idkney_britney_glory_carpool_karaoke_unsure_idk_nervous:

I'm listening with my normal headphones and it's like the instrumentals are just at different levels of volume from the standard version. With Circus for example I'm missing that creepy melody from the last chorus that I love so much, among other things, and it just ruins the song for me rather than "elevate" it in any way

You need headphones or earbuds that support Dolby Atmos or Spatial Audio. Most of them that have been released in the last year or so support it, but read the specs or marketing materials to make sure.

• Like 1
  • Super Mods
6 hours ago, jennyj said:

Are the Dolby versions of all her albums available in the US on Apple Music? 

only Blackout (everywhere) and now Circus (only the USA for now). Some of her most popular songs were given dolby atmos though, (Toxic, BOMT, OIDIA)

• Love 2

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block