X Tina On Call Her Daddy Podcast

48 minutes ago, Emil87 said:

I’m not a huge Christina fan, but even I know she’s above a “Call Me Daddy” podcast. 

Is she? I haven't listened to it, but from a quick glance, they've interviewed high-profile figures in the industry. It's not like it's a small podcast interviewing up and comers. 

• Love 1
2 hours ago, sucessica said:

She talked about…getting bent over the soundboard in the studio and being a member of the mile high club.

Britney Spears Reaction GIF by MOODMAN

So I guess producer Dallas Austin wasn’t lying when he said this about Legend X: 

“Eff all them b/tches effin’ for tracks. That eff for tracks shht is dead…That’s not segxy. That’s not cool. Don’t eff for tracks,” he said. 

After saying Aguilera has had ***ual relations with him and his best friend.

He added that she has had segx with more than 5 of his friends, including Jordan Bratman (who later became her husband).

He also claims he told producer Scott Storch that he was going to score with Christina for sure and that he was incredulous, but that she screwed Storch too the first day she worked with him.”

:nopingout_meme:

Edited by MikeHunt
  • Haha 1
2 minutes ago, MikeHunt said:

So I guess producer Dallas Austin wasn’t lying when he said this about Legend X: 

“**** all them *****es f*ckin’ for tracks. That **** for tracks **** is dead…That’s not ****. That’s not cool. Don’t **** for tracks,” he said. 

He added that she has had s** with more than 5 of his friends, including Jordan Bratman (who later became her husband).

He also claims he told producer Scott Storch that he was going to score with Christina for sure and that he was incredulous, but that she screwed Storch too the first day she worked with him.”

:tiffcackle_Tiffany_miss_ny_New_York_pollard_laugh_giggle_lol_haha_hehe:

• Haha 4
1 hour ago, MikeHunt said:

“Eff all them b/tches effin’ for tracks. That eff for tracks shht is dead…That’s not segxy. That’s not cool. Don’t eff for tracks,” he said. 

He added that she has had segx with more than 5 of his friends, including Jordan Bratman (who later became her husband).

1. He apologized and said he lied.

2. They dated, and he was just a disgruntled ex.

3. If you think that Christina Aguilera, who had 4 #1s back-to-back, needed to **** for tracks, then you and he are both delusional. 

:heresthetea_reading_telling_glasses_talking_preaching_facts_paper_wendy_williams:

• Love 4
  • Haha 2
  • Like 3
Just now, PaMisMuchachas said:

1. He apologized and said he lied.

2. They dated, and he was just a disgruntled ex.

3. If you think that Christina Aguilera, who had 4 #1s back-to-back, needed to **** for tracks, then you and he are both delusional. 

:heresthetea_reading_telling_glasses_talking_preaching_facts_paper_wendy_williams:

What's next will they say X Tina screwed Linda Perry to get Beautiful from her instead of Pink lol :oprah_well_there_you_have_it_proof_see_hand:

• Haha 5
  • Like 3
2 hours ago, MikeHunt said:

I mean, personally I don't think that's a "cute look" but so what? Men eff all the time and everywhere and they are even messier than any regular woman.

And be thankful Xtina chose one of your tracks, bish. Also, I feel like she must be a good blower. :nysassy_miss_ny_ms_new_york_tiffany_pollard_cigarette_smoke_nod:

• Love 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block