Britney posts new video: I travelled all the way here to find only one suitcase came…

54 minutes ago, bomboclatney said:

There was. The deleted essay was talking about my comments about mental health issues. 

I apologised for it because I was genuinely sorry, and I haven’t deleted what I said because one should live with one’s mistakes.

Just like Circus did, if you have time, you can stalk my entire post history and pick and choose a reason to hate me.

Sassy Cry GIF by chelsiekenyon

No I’m not gonna do what they did, at least you apologized, and that’s what matters. No need to beat a dead horse.

Diamond Circus should apologize for bullying, gas lighting and ganging up on other members, especially easy. They should also apologize for constantly derailing threads. But I know that won’t happen, narcissists don’t apologize and take ownership over stuff they done, they just blame other people, so I’m not gonna lose sleep over it.

But you apologized, that makes you a better person than they are.

Edited by Blackout SZN
  • Love 1
  • Like 1
  • Super Mods
12 minutes ago, Blackout SZN said:

No I’m not gonna do what they did, at least you apologized, and that’s what matters. No need to beat a dead horse.

Diamond Circus should apologize for bullying, gas lighting and ganging up on other members, especially easy. They should also apologize for constantly derailing threads. But I know that won’t happen, narcissists don’t apologize and take ownership over stuff they done, they just blame other people, so I’m not gonna lose sleep over it.

:mimiclap_mariah_clapping_applause_proud_yes_Yas:

35 minutes ago, Blackout SZN said:

Why are you still going on? Why cant you move on?

Stop publicly obsessing over a stranger online,it’s not healthy for you, enjoy life.

you’re giving 

spacer.png

• Love 1
  • Haha 1
2 hours ago, Daniela.tomasseli said:

Stop publicly obsessing over a stranger online,it’s not healthy for you, enjoy life.

you’re giving 

spacer.png

Lmfao why can’t you leave easy alone when what they said didn’t even concern you? Obsessed much? I was responding to bomboclatney that was talking about them obsessing over them, so I can say what I want. Just because you’re their second in command doesn’t mean I have to listen to you.

Nene Leakes GIF

Edited by Blackout SZN
  • Like 2
1 hour ago, bomboclatney said:

You should encourage your friends to take the same advice.

Right? They kept making sly comments about easy on here, bullying and gaslighting them and quoting them and stuff instead of just moving on. And then Diamond Circus digging through your posts to make an essay about you. That to me is an unhealthy obsession over someone they don’t even know.

• Like 1
7 minutes ago, Blackout SZN said:

Right? They kept making sly comments about easy on here, bullying and gaslighting them and quoting them and stuff instead of just moving on. And then Diamond Circus digging through your posts to make an essay about you. That to me is an unhealthy obsession over someone they don’t even know.

Diamond responded to that post directly yesterday, or at minimum reacted to my response to it, it didn’t need to be dug up. It was witnessed firsthand 

• Love 2
6 hours ago, Blackout SZN said:

I’d forget about that lot. At the end of the day, they’re not going to admit that their obsession about Britney’s marriage (or potential end of it) is vile at best.

Let them get on with it. If they don’t get bored they’ll probably get banned.

:brityawning_britney_chaotic_sunglasses_tired:

• Love 1
  • Like 1
17 minutes ago, bomboclatney said:

I’d forget about that lot. At the end of the day, they’re not going to admit that their obsession about Britney’s marriage (or potential end of it) is vile at best.

Let them get on with it. If they don’t get bored they’ll probably get banned.

:brityawning_britney_chaotic_sunglasses_tired:

I hope so, it’s really disgusting to be cheering for the end of Britney’s marriage when we know how heart broken she gets when one if her relationships end. Give her some sympathy and support instead of being happy for it ending if it did.

• Super Mods
Just now, Blackout SZN said:

I hope so, it’s really disgusting to be cheering for the end of Britney’s marriage when we know how heart broken she gets when one if her relationships end. Give her some sympathy and support instead of being happy for it ending if it did.

This.

7 hours ago, dulcaewm said:

Diamond responded to that post directly yesterday, or at minimum reacted to my response to it, it didn’t need to be dug up. It was witnessed firsthand 

Several pages later and people are still talking about it lol like @Daniela.tomasseli

said some are triggered and unwilling to stop lol

9 hours ago, Daniela.tomasseli said:

you’re giving 

spacer.png

Exactly no one is in here trying to continue this and several comments and pages later people are still going on and on! 

No one cheered for an end of a marriage and I will always speak facts! Britney hasn’t had her ring on so be it!

Thats factual, in addition people talk about bullying Easy when he laughs at anything negative towards others and there’s nothing wrong with that! He and I and anyone else can react with a rose, a thumbs up or a giggle! 

People insert  themselves in any and everything that has nothing to do with them! 

Funny people act like I have control over all these members lol They all said and did what they wanted it has nothing to do with me! 

Sorry Tiffany Pollard GIFSorry Tiffany Pollard GIF

Edited by DiamondCircus
  • Love 3
  • Super Mods
37 minutes ago, Blackout SZN said:

Sharing again because you spilled nothing but facts :mimiclap_mariah_clapping_applause_proud_yes_Yas:

In addition, one user came in and politely asked Easy to calm down and noticed his aggression and how he reacts,

Another member came in that worked for an airline and was basically trying to let him know how the luggage stuff works since he works/worked for one.

Others pointed out the delusion in the post about Britney sending her luggage via an airline when she flew private.

Easy cleared that up saying he didn't believe Britney had her luggage sent via an airline and was only pointing out that it was plausible. 

All of these lies that he was ganged up on and bullied because of me are quite the contrary and with the comment above, it's obvious you all want to continue this.

I can always dig up the receipts of Easy and my rapport in the forum, we both have said the same thing about one another.

We never went below the belt, called one another any kind of names, nor took personal pot shots at each other.

We both even talked about how we react to posts and that if we do react to a post that doesn't mean we agree with the comment's entirety.

@easy you and I have interacted a lot in this forum and although we have different points of view, it's never gone to a level that some of these members are painting in this thread.

Not that it's everyone's business, but he and I have had those talks between the two of us.

I have no ill will towards Easy and this is a forum, debates are going to happen, people aren't going to agree, however he and I have ALWAYS respected one another with keeping our debates surface. 

He and I have our debates and have NEVER gone below the belt and we both talked about that before. 

He laughs at negative comments about me, or shady and fun shade comments people direct towards me and I do the same.

It's not a big deal. - Me asking him why he's never made a thread isn't bullying, I'm genuinely curious. 

(Anyone else that came in and addressed his comments in this thread, did on their own merit and have nothing to do with me).

:oprah_well_there_you_have_it_proof_see_hand:

Edited by DiamondCircus
  • Love 2

Could’ve fooled me the way you’ve been joyfully galavanting around here in every thread bringing up Britney not wearing her ring. You’ve already beaten the horse move on. Stop saying it in every comment. And don’t play stupid because you and I both know you are only doing it to cause drama and derail a thread that has nothing to do with Sam, their marriage, or the ring, otherwise you wouldn’t constantly keep bringing it up.

Also, yeah @easy was ganged up on. They said that her flying her luggage separate was plausible while a lot of people were calling her a liar. Also it didn’t look like friendly banter that you’re trying to play it off as. You kept trying to derail the thread by bringing up that easy doesn’t create threads, which has NOTHING to do with the subject of this thread, and then every time they were trying to stay on topic to the point they were asking you to stop trying to derail the thread you kept persisting that they answer the question. Then a few people came in here gaslighting them along with you by trying to paint them as the unhinged one, that they didn’t know what they were talking about, that they were acting erratic by being aggressive and condescending when I read the comments, every single one and no where were they doing what others were claiming they were doing.

You only want to drop the subject because you’re rightfully being called out by not just me, but other people for your toxic behavior. Read the room, a lot of people are getting sick of your ****. It’s not cute anymore, and you can twist it to any way you want to fit your narrative, but I saw what I saw and I said what I said, and I’m not backing down from that. You go around trying to start a fight with us by bringing up the ring drama, and then you get confronted, you try to gaslight your way out of the situation by trying to make the person calling you out look like they have the problem and you’re unbothered and don’t know what they’re talking about or the people that are in your anti-Sam club do it for you and you applaud them for it. It’s a group effort spearheaded by you to start fights and gaslight people. It’s a intimidation tactic and a form of bullying. And now you only want it dropped because as I said, you’re finally getting called out on it.

Own up to your ****, and quit trying to be cute. You come across as a big narcissist that you blame others for their issues with you when you are the one causing them.

Now I said what I needed to say, and that’s that. I’m not budging from it.

Real Housewives Of Atlanta Nene GIF by Bravo TV

• Love 1
  • Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block