Britney posts new video: I travelled all the way here to find only one suitcase came…

I just don’t understand the fascination some of y’all have with having to constantly point out or insist that she’s lying about something (even though you ain’t with her), it’s like y’all enjoy trying to make her look stupid or devious. How exactly does her possibly fibbing about something affect your life??? If she wants to tell a little white lie (if she even is) just let her, it ain’t a big a deal.

• Love 6
  • Like 2
  • Super Mods
6 minutes ago, MonaLisa613 said:

I just don’t understand the fascination some of y’all have with having to constantly point out or insist that she’s lying about something (even though you ain’t with her), it’s like y’all enjoy trying to make her look stupid or devious. How exactly does her possibly fibbing about something affect your life??? If she wants to tell a little white lie (if she even is) just let her, it ain’t a big a deal.

:mimiclap_mariah_clapping_applause_proud_yes_Yas:

• Love 1
1 hour ago, MonaLisa613 said:

I don’t get it either!

Every single post they insist in pointing out something demoralizing 

• Love 6
  • Like 1
8 hours ago, GlitterRain said:

Literally just try to ignore this group of users. They are clearly sad in their own lives which is why they come and project that onto here. They are an embarrassment to this Britney community. 

I know, but I just don’t like that they were ganging up on easy and gas lighting them into thinking they were the problem when it was actually their group, but yeah I’ve been starting to ignore them lately since it’s not worth it to argue with them over Sam.

• Love 3
  • Like 1
5 hours ago, MonaLisa613 said:

That's what happens when you lack the intelligence to talk about anything deeper. It also comes from insecurity. 

I want to feel bad for them, but they have been so annoying the last few months. And I really do believe one or two of them are not fans and are working for someone else.

And the others are duped by these outside influencers because they have no confidence and go with what they feel is popular in comment sections. They were for Free Britney because it was popular. Now it's not and they join that crowd. 

• Love 3
  • Like 1
18 minutes ago, blackingouthenegativity said:

the others are duped by these outside influencers because they have no confidence and go with what they feel is popular in comment sections. They were for Free Britney because it was popular. Now it's not and they join that crowd.

spacer.png

16 hours ago, dulcaewm said:

💯 What’s truly alarming about that gif is how fast her smile disappears :anxiety_pill_struggle_panic_ahh_bottle_Wendy_williams_shake_shaking: I remember her saying that she only has good posture when she’s on camera after all that she’s been through…there’s a personal goal of some sort that she is trying to reach with these videos, it’s not just about looking good on social media :decisions_britney_thinking_confused_focusing_unsure_xfactor_bw_black_white:

"It's crazy, social media. Everybody's life seems so perfect and when I post things I think most of the time I've been utterly and completely embarrassed of my past ... and who can forget those documentaries??? So yes, I do try and post me looking my best or what it may seem to be the good life. Well the truth is, my spirits are better but I will forever be traumatized by my past experience for life. There is no way to fix me, my emotions and my sensitivity ... therapy, all of it !!! I think I will need some sort of miracle for my emotions. My life is by no means picture perfect. I cry myself to sleep most nights. I'm insecure as hell. I don't know how to have good posture unless I'm on camera, and I need to go to a school just to be taught how to freaking walk. I know you say "but you are a performer". Well that's it !!! It's an act on stage. In real life, I have no clue and I'm working on that.”

Britney, August 2022 ❤️

14 hours ago, Flavor Of Love said:

If you mean me and other members, we have lives and we are doing other things than sit here all day. I have compassion for others who have nothing in life but this forum and I wish them they have. I feel sorry for those people. :mhm_britney_nodding_yes_mhmm:

(My latest response to you)

---

Yeah she was right when she said that she looks waaaaay younger without makeup. I know right :yasqueen_yes_wow_crying_praise_tears_wipe_sad:

Let's be honest, she looks 'better' with makeup from professionals than when she did it by herself (if i were to compare makeup) :mhm_britney_nodding_yes_mhmm:

Anyway, without makeup, it's best for her to shine like the sun! ❤️❤️❤️❤️

• Haha 2
4 hours ago, Blackout SZN said:

There was an essay???? And I missed it???? 
Angry Work GIF

There was. The deleted essay was talking about my comments about mental health issues. 

I apologised for it because I was genuinely sorry, and I haven’t deleted what I said because one should live with one’s mistakes.

Just like Circus did, if you have time, you can stalk my entire post history and pick and choose a reason to hate me.

Sassy Cry GIF by chelsiekenyon

• Love 1
54 minutes ago, DiamondCircus said:

Honestly, I wish the hidden animosity on both sides would end, that one party stops demanding from the other party what it cannot give, that one party does not blame the other party for things it does itself, and that one side has understanding and empathy for the other side. :mhm_britney_nodding_yes_mhmm:

If somebody take it so "😂", then that's really sad.

---

Btw- Everybody can see how Britney is happy while traveling. She is so ALIVE ❤️❤️❤️

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block