Britney posts new video: I travelled all the way here to find only one suitcase came…

3 minutes ago, LizeS_ said:

@easy I like u but why do you have to be so agressive at every topic? If a person doens't share your opinion, you keep quoting time after time, making up things to fit your narrative and being rude AF. If don't like a comment, just do it like me and stop reading it as soon as you realize it's triggering, i've been to many Britney forums in last 17 years and i have never seen someone as combative as you. Calm down, take it as friendly advice.

where was i being aggressive anywhere first? :idgi_dont_get_it_how_confused_what_hmm_umm_thinking:

i saw people calling britney a liar, and offered a piece of factual information to show that she could have not been lying. i quoted people that continued to quote me.

• Love 4
  • Haha 1
  • Like 2
8 minutes ago, easy said:

her post said only one suitcase came, that does allude to her luggage was separate in my opinion. but again, that doesn't mean i believe that's what happened here! i already shared my opinion of her caption, just in case anyone wants to think this is me thinking that she shipped her luggage separately.

basketball wives GIF by VH1

• Haha 5
Just now, easy said:

where was i being aggressive anywhere first? :idgi_dont_get_it_how_confused_what_hmm_umm_thinking:

i saw people calling britney a liar, and offered a piece of factual information to show that she could have not been lying. i quoted people that continued to quote me.

Multiple people are saying you're not going ship stuff if you're flying private, including someone who worked at an airline and you continue to fight and kick and scream, just admit that you are wrong. And that's fine, we can't be right all the time. No one is calling her a compulsive crazy liar, just commeting that she likes to troll people. Take a deep breath, Jesus!

• Love 3
  • Haha 1
  • Like 1
Just now, LizeS_ said:

Multiple people are saying you're not going ship stuff if you're flying private, including someone who worked at an airline and you continue to fight and kick and scream, just admit that you are wrong. And that's fine, we can't be right all the time. No one is calling her a compulsive crazy liar, just commeting that she likes to troll people. Take a deep breath, Jesus!

the person that worked for an airline confirmed that it DOES happen, and that was my only point! that it HAPPENS. i never once said i think that's what britney did, and in fact said many times i DON'T. i offered that piece of information, that was confirmed to be true by an airline worker as an alternative to the "britney is a liar" narrative. what exactly am i wrong about when it is a fact that people, even people who fly privately, ship their luggage?

• Love 1
  • Haha 1
  • Like 1
4 minutes ago, easy said:

To be fair, easy just didn’t like people calling Britney a straight up liar, which she isn’t, she’s a very good troll, and was trying to offer up an alternative to that narrative since “liar” sounds like she has ill-intent

Liar.mp3 is available now on all streaming platforms :bparty_piece_of_me_pom_britney_clubbing_blackout_2007_dancing_dance:

• Love 6
  • Like 2
Just now, dulcaewm said:

To be fair, easy just didn’t like people calling Britney a straight up liar, which she isn’t, she’s a very good troll, and was trying to offer up an alternative to that narrative since “liar” sounds like she has ill-intent

Liar.mp3 is available now on all streaming platforms :bparty_piece_of_me_pom_britney_clubbing_blackout_2007_dancing_dance:

thank you! that is precisely what i'm saying.

• Love 4
  • Like 1
11 minutes ago, dulcaewm said:

That's fine to not like a comment but to continue like @LizeS_ said and be condescending, aggressive and on the attack is totally different than having a differing opinion.

If someone says liar that's not the worst thing in the world and Britney has lied to us before.

Who that's a human hasn't slipped up it's one thing to defend her and another to just be plain delusional and make up exaggerated excuses. 

• Love 2

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block