Britney posts new video: I travelled all the way here to find only one suitcase came…

5 minutes ago, dulcaewm said:

…so you think she’s potentially crazy?

Not at all, I think she has a lot of insecurities and tries to shift “the reasons”. In this case she pretty much is saying she looked like a mess because she “didn’t have make up, brush, cute dress” and the “reason” is because her 4 bags “got lost” while flying private.

I said that in page 1 :brityawning_britney_chaotic_sunglasses_tired:

Bottom line there’s no need to “troll/lie” when she doesn’t have to explain her looks to begin with..

• Love 6
1 minute ago, Daniela.tomasseli said:

Not at all, I think she has a lot of insecurities and tries to shift “the reasons”. In this case she pretty much is saying she looked like a mess because she “didn’t have make up, brush, cute dress” and the “reason” is because her 4 bags “got lost” while flying private.

I said that in page 1 :brityawning_britney_chaotic_sunglasses_tired:

Bottom line there’s no need to “troll/lie” when she doesn’t have to explain her looks to begin with..

Got it, I only asked because CenterOfAttention said “potential for concern”

• Love 1
51 minutes ago, easy said:

THANK YOU :hugs_madonna_britney_ftr_2008_circus_hugging_friends_support:

i found it hilarious that it's perfectly ok for them to continue to quote me with irrelevant and snarky comments, gaslighting, and bullying but if i reply that makes me the one that's aggressive and needs to calm down :idgi_dont_get_it_how_confused_what_hmm_umm_thinking: the gaslighting from that crew is escalating lately and it's a little disturbing.

No problem, I’m calling it like I see it, it’s straight up gas lighting, harassment, and bullying. I’m not fighting with them over Sam anymore because what’s the point but I will call them out on their toxic behavior.

• Love 4
  • Like 2
40 minutes ago, DiamondCircus said:

You talk about bullying you came in this thread quoted me 3 times and attacked multiple users and think you’re doing something telling people to shut up get lives and go outside!

Sounds like you’re looking to fight and cause drama instead of addressing the topic you came in here trying to be a shield for someone else! 

Calling people minions and names you’re a big bully!

Like I told Easy 3 times Good night and let it go and no need to re quote just move along!

Lmao I told that person to shut up because that person was bullying Britney over her teeth.

If your referring to your little clique that you have on here of me attacking members then yeah I am because they go with you and gang up on easy because let’s face it, you’re their leader.

Last time I checked minions wasn’t an insult especially when it’s fact, want me to tag them all?

And lmao don’t forget that time when you said I only came on here for notoriety and I was an after thought, and you claim you’re not being a bully. I think I was calling you out on this exact behavior too then as well.

Don’t try to play the victim when you get called out on your toxic behavior. Your little gas lighting tricks might work on others but it doesn’t work on me. I’m too smart to fall for your bs.

Ps. You’re totally not out causing drama by constantly bringing up Britney not wearing her ring in every thread and then agreeing with people talking **** about easy, yeah ok!

Brady Bunch Jan GIF by MOODMAN

Edited by Blackout SZN
  • Love 4
  • Like 2
30 minutes ago, Blackout SZN said:

Lmao I told that person to shut up because that person was bullying Britney over her teeth.

If your referring to your little clique that you have on here of me attacking members then yeah I am because they go with you and gang up on easy because let’s face it, you’re their leader.

Last time I checked minions wasn’t an insult especially when it’s fact, want me to tag them all?

And lmao don’t forget that time when you said I only came on here for notoriety and I was an after thought, and you claim you’re not being a bully. I think I was calling you out on this exact behavior too then as well.

Don’t try to play the victim when you get called out on your toxic behavior. Your little gas lighting tricks might work on others but it doesn’t work on me. I’m too smart to fall for your bs.

Ps. You’re totally not out causing drama by constantly bringing up Britney not wearing her ring in every thread and then agreeing with people talking **** about easy, yeah ok!

I’m unbothered just like Britney in this luggage post with no ring on!

Im not the leader of any members in here so your continued disrespect to their voices as individuals and as people is gas lighting!

Clearly you’re here to play innocent when I said good night you’re continuing to derail, attack and I said let it go!

Have a good night sis :byetina_xtina_Christina_aguilera_pink_leave_bye_walk_leave_carpet_cheetah_hat:

Real Housewives Hair Flip GIF

Edited by DiamondCircus
  • Love 4
  • Haha 2
2 hours ago, BlackoutITZ said:

If we're going to assume that she really did have luggage that didn't arrive, it's most likely that it's because she had assistants taking care of the luggage she was intending to bring and there was an oversight, not because her luggage was lost or stolen.

Or she could just be trolling for fun. Both are plausible.

That's exactly what I thought 

• Love 1
1 hour ago, DiamondCircus said:

I’m unbothered just like Britney in this luggage post with no ring on!

Im not the leader of any members in here so your continued disrespect to their voices as individuals and as people is gas lighting!

Clearly you’re here to play innocent when I said good night you’re continuing to derail, attack and I said let it go!

Have a good night sis :byetina_xtina_Christina_aguilera_pink_leave_bye_walk_leave_carpet_cheetah_hat:

Real Housewives Hair Flip GIF

Whatever you say honey….:demi_lipstick_flirt_red_pink_makeup::sneer_purple_hat_smile_smirk_there_tree_::reductive_madonna_mdna_tea_coffee_cup_sips_sipping_drink_spill::mcwave_mariah_Carey_kiss_bye_goodbye_wave:

2 hours ago, Daniela.tomasseli said:

Mental gymnastics and justifications are the only things left that they have to hold on to 

Have you tried reading your own comments here in general? Mental gymnastics doesn't even begin to describe it.

Edited by very_urban
  • Love 4
  • Haha 1
  • Like 3
  • Super Mods
2 hours ago, Blackout SZN said:

Literally just try to ignore this group of users. They are clearly sad in their own lives which is why they come and project that onto here. They are an embarrassment to this Britney community. 

• Love 4
  • Super Mods
5 hours ago, OutofKontrol said:

Stop that. Brit has stated she pretty much has panic attacks getting her nails done. 

This! I can’t believe the comments that I am seeing lately. What’s even more disgusting is that they are coming from alleged “fans”. If her fans aren’t trying to make a mockery out of her marriage or pointing out that she’s not wearing a ring whenever they get a chance to bring down Sam, they are making fun of her appearance. 

I truly hope she never sees these comments because they are so disrespectful. It’s very disturbing at the lengths her own fans will go to try and bring her down in some way. 

• Love 7
  • Like 1
1 hour ago, GlitterRain said:

Literally just try to ignore this group of users. They are clearly sad in their own lives which is why they come and project that onto here. They are an embarrassment to this Britney community. 

If you mean me and other members, we have lives and we are doing other things than sit here all day. I have compassion for others who have nothing in life but this forum and I wish them they have. I feel sorry for those people. :mhm_britney_nodding_yes_mhmm:

(My latest response to you)

---

Yeah she was right when she said that she looks waaaaay younger without makeup. I know right :yasqueen_yes_wow_crying_praise_tears_wipe_sad:

Let's be honest, she looks 'better' with makeup from professionals than when she did it by herself (if i were to compare makeup) :mhm_britney_nodding_yes_mhmm:

Anyway, without makeup, it's best for her to shine like the sun! ❤️❤️❤️❤️

• Love 1
  • Haha 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block