Britney posts new video: I travelled all the way here to find only one suitcase came…

Just now, OutofKontrol said:

Love you. But i use to work for UA(united airlines, ramp/ops) for 10 years & planned flights for planes the size she travels on & her story makes no sense lol 

Even if they couldnt fit her luggage on the plane, weight and balance planning happens before take off(which is why commerical airlines "close" flights 30 to 10 mins prior) so she def would have known her luggage couldnt go before even taking off.

which is why i've mentioned over and over again that she could have shipped her luggage. since you work for an airline, i'm sure you're familiar with the different companies that allow people to ship their luggage to avoid having to check their bags, correct?

• Like 3
3 minutes ago, OutofKontrol said:

Love you. But i use to work for UA(united airlines, ramp/ops) for 10 years & planned flights for planes the size she travels on & her story makes no sense lol 

Even if they couldnt fit her luggage on the plane, weight and balance planning happens before take off(which is why commerical airlines "close" flights 30 to 10 mins prior) so she def would have known her luggage couldnt go before even taking off.

:mimiclap_mariah_clapping_applause_proud_yes_Yas:

• Like 1
1 minute ago, easy said:

which is why i've mentioned over and over again that she could have shipped her luggage. since you work for an airline, i'm sure you're familiar with the different companies that allow people to ship their luggage to avoid having to check their bags, correct?

Yeah but why the heck would she ship her luggage lol i doubt she was taking that much lol

• Love 2
  • Like 2
1 minute ago, OutofKontrol said:

Thank you for your insight… when Britney says the sky is purple that user will jump through hoops to make sure the sky is indeed purple. It’s cute.. love dedication. :pieceofwhat_britney_awkward:

• Love 3
Just now, Daniela.tomasseli said:

Thank you for your insight… when Britney says the sky is purple that user will jump through hoops to make sure the sky is indeed purple. It’s cute.. love dedication. :pieceofwhat_britney_awkward:

Then says it’s facts, but has a laundry room of excuses as to why Britney is ringless in this post about the luggage when that’s factual they’re pressed! :tiffcackle_Tiffany_miss_ny_New_York_pollard_laugh_giggle_lol_haha_hehe:

• Love 2
3 minutes ago, Daniela.tomasseli said:

Lol..i aint mad at him...i do too...but this story def gave me side eyed cause of my prior exp lol 

• Love 1
Just now, OutofKontrol said:

Now you know brit likes to troll lol 

of course she does! there is a difference between calling her a troll and calling her a liar. if you (or anyone) wants my personal opinion, no, i don't think she shipped her luggage. do i think she's lying by saying her 4 other bags got lost? again, no. i think she's trolling the hundreds of people who were making fun of her appearance. as i said, she mentioned specific things like no make up, or hair brush, even her shoes! there were comments after comments about her hair, and her "ugly" shoes. it's a game. but calling her a liar is nasty.

• Haha 1
  • Like 5
4 minutes ago, easy said:

and yet your prior experience confirmed that people do ship their luggage. so what i said was factual :oprah_well_there_you_have_it_proof_see_hand:

Sure people ship their luggage, but its no reason she couldnt take her luggage on the plane she was flying on. Plus, she def didnt word her statement that her luggage flew separately...sooo....

unimpressed real housewives GIF by RealityTVGIFs

• Love 4
2 minutes ago, OutofKontrol said:

Sure people ship their luggage, but its no reason she couldnt take her luggage on the plane she was flying on. Plus, she def didnt word her statement that her luggage flew separately...sooo....

unimpressed real housewives GIF by RealityTVGIFs

her post said only one suitcase came, that does allude to her luggage was separate in my opinion. but again, that doesn't mean i believe that's what happened here! i already shared my opinion of her caption, just in case anyone wants to think this is me thinking that she shipped her luggage separately.

Edited by easy
  • Like 4
16 minutes ago, easy said:

of course she does! there is a difference between calling her a troll and calling her a liar. if you (or anyone) wants my personal opinion, no, i don't think she shipped her luggage. do i think she's lying by saying her 4 other bags got lost? again, no. i think she's trolling the hundreds of people who were making fun of her appearance. as i said, she mentioned specific things like no make up, or hair brush, even her shoes! there were comments after comments about her hair, and her "ugly" shoes. it's a game. but calling her a liar is nasty.

@easy I like u but why do you have to be so agressive at every topic? If a person doesn't share your opinion, you keep quoting time after time, making up things to fit your narrative and being rude AF. If don't like a comment, just do it like me and stop reading it as soon as you realize it's triggering, i've been to many Britney forums in last 17 years and i have never seen someone as combative as you. Calm down, take it as friendly advice.

Edited by LizeS_
  • Love 2
2 minutes ago, LizeS_ said:

@easy I like u but why do you have to be so agressive at every topic? If a person doesn't share your opinion, you keep quoting time after time, making up things to fit your narrative and being rude AF. If don't like a comment, just do it like me and stop reading it as soon as you realize it's triggering, i've been to many Britney forums in last 17 years and i have never seen someone as combative as you. Calm down, take it as friendly advice.

:mimiclap_mariah_clapping_applause_proud_yes_Yas:

• Love 2

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block