Britney posts new video: I travelled all the way here to find only one suitcase came…

Just now, DiamondCircus said:

You have a lot to say but haven’t made one thread ever honey! That’s hilarious you keep using the derail excuse I commented on topic you just didn’t like the fact people have been asking why you don’t make threads is all! You have an excuse for everything boo maybe sgg he Ed just playing with us 

what does me making a thread have to do with britney's instagram post? stay on topic sweetie! who are these people you speak of? :idgi_dont_get_it_how_confused_what_hmm_umm_thinking:

• Love 5
  • Like 4
1 minute ago, easy said:

you can still ship your luggage when flying private, especially if the plane has a luggage limit. she had at least 5 bags, according to her story, paired with however many cade also packed. usually the bag limit is 5/7.

Your mental gymnastics are out of this world :cackling_cackle_lol_what_unbelievable_disbelief_glasses_meme:

a private jet for 2 passengers and Britney only got to squeeze 1 bag

spacer.png

• Love 2
  • Haha 1
Just now, easy said:

what does me making a thread have to do with britney's instagram post? stay on topic sweetie! who are these people you speak of? :idgi_dont_get_it_how_confused_what_hmm_umm_thinking:

I’ve been on topic and the excuse you made for the luggage doesn’t add up which is why I asked a simple question you make a lot of delusional excuses but not once made a thread or a topic! 

This post isn’t about exhale or the headlines Britney is trolling us! No need to re quote me just drop it like a ring boo!

I didn’t think you’d get so upset!

good night sis 

• Haha 1
  • Like 1
Just now, Daniela.tomasseli said:

Your mental gymnastics are out of this world :cackling_cackle_lol_what_unbelievable_disbelief_glasses_meme:

a private jet for 2 passengers and Britney only got to squeeze 1 bag

spacer.png

it's factual information to your question. i'm sorry you don't like facts? it's not about "squeezing on 1 bag" planes have bag limits for safety issues.

• Love 1

I’ve been on topic and the excuse you made for the luggage doesn’t add up which is why I asked a simple question you make a lot of delusional excuses but not once made a thread or a topic! 

This post isn’t about exhale or the headlines Britney is trolling us! No need to re quote me just drop it like a ring boo!

I didn’t think you’d get so upset!

good night sis 

asking me why i don't make threads is not on topic to a thread about britney's instgram.

i didn't "give an excuse" it's a fact that even private planes have bag limits and you can ship your luggage when you fly private. have you ever flown private before? have you ever flown at all?

you thinking you've ever upset me is very hilarious. thanks for bringing me laughs tonight dear

• Love 5
  • Haha 1
  • Like 2
2 minutes ago, easy said:

asking me why i don't make threads is not on topic to a thread about britney's instgram.

i didn't "give an excuse" it's a fact that even private planes have bag limits and you can ship your luggage when you fly private. have you ever flown private before? have you ever flown at all?

you thinking you've ever upset me is very hilarious. thanks for bringing me laughs tonight dear

I said good night twice and no need for a re quote and your derailment of the thread is obvious! 

you’re pressed many brought up the simple question and you have an answer for everything except this lol 

Have a good night for the 3rd time

Edited by DiamondCircus
  • Like 1
4 minutes ago, dulcaewm said:

Eye makeup in the blue dress, but no makeup at all in the red one

Yes but she says “I put these two dresses on wearing no makeup up at all for the first time on Instagram”. 

I must have totally misunderstood then as usual, I feel like I trust my thoughts when I see her Instagram posts then I come on here and realise I’m completely wrong!! 😭

I said good night twice and no need for a red quote and you’re still derailment of the thread is obvious! 

you’re pressed many brought up the simple question and you have an answer for everything except this lol 

Have a good night for the 3rd time

who are these many people you speak of? the only person i see care is YOU! do you ask everyone else why they've never made a thread as well? or am i that special to you?

i'm answering the questions that are relevant to this thread. i know you never know how to stay on topic and that's why you don't understand.

• Love 3
1 minute ago, easy said:

it's factual information to your question. i'm sorry you don't like facts? it's not about "squeezing on 1 bag" planes have bag limits for safety issues.

2 passengers in a private jet… the bag limit only applies when the jet is fully occupied. You are delusional.. keep making up excuses for lies, desperation is real.

spacer.png

• Love 3
  • Haha 1

2 passengers in a private jet… the bag limit only applies when the jet is fully occupied. You are delusional.. keep making up excuses for lies, desperation is real.

spacer.png

once again, factual information is not an excuse. you can ship your luggage even when you fly private, this is a fact.

spacer.png

Exactly and he keeps detailing and re quoting lol He would pull an excuse out of Jimbos suit case if needed! This is a private jet and clearly wasn’t full of passengers 

• Love 2
5 minutes ago, easy said:

once again, factual information is not an excuse. you can ship your luggage even when you fly private, this is a fact.

I am sure BRITNEY SPEARS will be shipping her personal intimate belongings internationally in a whole different aircraft while she is flying private 

spacer.png

Edited by Daniela.tomasseli
  • Love 1
  • Haha 2
6 minutes ago, easy said:

Love you. But i use to work for UA(united airlines, ramp/ops) for 10 years & planned flights for planes the size she travels on & her story makes no sense lol 

Even if they couldnt fit her luggage on the plane, weight and balance planning happens before take off(which is why commerical airlines "close" flights 30 to 10 mins prior) so she def would have known her luggage couldnt go before even taking off.

• Like 4

I am sure BRITNEY SPEARS will be shipping her personal intimate belongings internationally in a whole different aircraft her while she is flying private herself 

spacer.png

i never once said she did, i said it's something you can still do while flying private. since y'all wanna automatically jump to "she's lying" i offered a piece of information you might not have been aware of, judging by the comments you were making.

• Love 2
  • Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block