Britney shares new videos wearing a blue dress

Just now, KrisJ said:

True…she keeps getting sold out. I mean, her own husband is constantly giving updates to TMZ aka her abuser co-conspirators 

Yeah she’s still trying to figure out how to navigate her new normal, let alone what that is and what it looks like. Her comfort level isn’t what it was pre-con

• Love 1
  • Like 2
Just now, Derrick said:

I mean if she doesn’t want to take care of her skin or teeth that’s her choice. I couldn’t really imagine having someone always poking and prodding you to look perfect. I bet she enjoys the low maintenance. I know I would! 

You don't need to be poked and prodded to look good. A hairbrush and no black eyeliner would do wonders. Also why pick a **** ton of long extentions if you want to be low maintenance?  Those are high maintenance.

• Love 1
  • Like 4

I don’t know what to write or think. Yeah these fashion videos are not my favorite, but who am i to judge a person I only know from a screen? 
Yeah it irks me that “ her so called fans” are taking unflattering screenshots and laugh on it while this is a job for a hater. I’m not talking about stereotypical haters, I’m talking about people who points the little bit of flaw of a person. Yeah, if you did not hear it before , you are called a hater, dude.You hate Britney.

I really really want her to be happy, free and loved. But her situation is so delicate and she literaly just out there but we can’t change her mind. 
I don’t know what to think or say. I don’t wanna sound like those team con fanatics and tell that she needs help. She needs friends. She needs love. Outpouring love…

• Love 3
  • Like 2
  • Super Mods
5 minutes ago, The Greatest Show said:

Yes

My god what happened to this woman?

She used to look so naturally perfect!

I dont get how she changed so much.

Someone of her caliber should have access to the best hair stylists, make up artists, dentists yet she doesnt have that?

Btw im NOT hating 

Im being honest! 

• Love 6
  • Like 3
Just now, princessmimi said:

My god what happened to this woman?

She used to look so naturally perfect!

I dont get how she changed so much.

Someone of her caliber should have access to the best hair stylists, make up artists, dentists yet she doesnt have that?

Btw im NOT hating 

Im being honest! 

:nyheadache_miss_ny_new_york_tiffany_annoyed_head_rub_irritated_red_tired:

• Love 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block