Britney shares new videos wearing a blue dress

11 minutes ago, The Greatest Show said:

Lithium and lack of caring.

This is for the lithium comment :fu_britney_flipping_off_finger_mad:

1) Britney isn’t wearing her retainer and has been abused and traumatized by medical professionals, she’s in no hurry to go to the dentist 

2) Britney doesn’t give two ****s about looking perfect all the time and SHE NEVER DID. Have you not taken the time to try to understand her personality? She’s always been Britney from Kentwood, Louisiana. Her image was carefully maintained by her team pre-con. She always just did what she felt like when she wasn’t working. 
3) she’s undergone unbelievable amounts of stress and trauma, what the **** do you want from her?

Edited by dulcaewm
  • Love 2
  • Like 6
17 minutes ago, dulcaewm said:

This is for the lithium comment :fu_britney_flipping_off_finger_mad:

1) Britney isn’t wearing her retainer and has been abused and traumatized by medical professionals, she’s in no hurry to go to the dentist 

2) Britney doesn’t give two ****s about looking perfect all the time and SHE NEVER DID. Have you not taken the time to try to understand her personality? She’s always been Britney from Kentwood, Louisiana. Her image was carefully maintained by her team pre-con. She always just did what she felt like when she wasn’t working. 
3) she’s undergone unbelievable amounts of stress and trauma, what the **** do you want from her?

Why are you acting like I'm accusing britney of being a **** addict and that I don't get her situation? 

She was forced to take lithium. That **** ****s people up. Physically and mentally.

• Like 3
28 minutes ago, easy said:

once again i truly wonder what it is about britney that makes people feel like it's perfectly ok to tear her down and criticize her. especially when the judgements come from her own damn "fans". the way this woman is bullied for simply existing in this world is mind boggling. i hope she never comes here and sees the awful things her own alleged fans have to say about her.

that being said, what i was gonna say before making the mistake of reading the nasty bull**** y'all so carelessly spew, i don't think there's a color that she doesn't look spectacular in 

Absolutely to both ❤️

• Love 2
  • Like 1
1 hour ago, Joel Santos said:

The last sentence was the funniest thing I read on this forum. It's impressive the level of delirium of some here...

Her behavior is consistent with how she operated pre-lithium and pre-con, and she stopped wearing her retainer several years ago.”

What I said was accurate. The way Britney approaches her look when not working has not changed, and she stopped wearing her retainer several years ago.  :ririshade1_rihanna_annoyed_window_bye_irritated_mad_black:

• Love 2
2 minutes ago, dulcaewm said:

Her behavior is consistent with how she operated pre-lithium and pre-con, and she stopped wearing her retainer several years ago.”

What I said was accurate. The way Britney approaches her look when not working has not changed, and she stopped wearing her retainer several years ago.  :ririshade1_rihanna_annoyed_window_bye_irritated_mad_black:

it's becoming abundantly clear many of the people who criticize britney's appearance are either not fans at all, or became fans during the con and have no idea who britney actually is

• Love 4
  • Like 1

Something is just not right and I really wish you would just delete ig and focus on her well-being. These videos are not those of an individual who has proper coping mechanisms in place. The way she looks, the way she talks, the way she writes it’s just not that a healthy person and it’s scary because something bad could happen to her.  

• Haha 3
  • Like 3

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block